Sixteen

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   A couple of days after yours and Taehyung's date, Taehyung was chilling on the couch in the living room with Jungkook, Huening Kai, Yoongi, Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, and Taehyun. Hoseok was in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal along with Namjoon and Seokjin and Jimin were at the store.

   "WE'RE BACK, BITCHES!" Jimin suddenly yelled while barging through the door, Jin right on his heels.

   "AND WE GOT ALCOHOLLLLL!" Seokjin finished as he held up the bags of drinks like a prize.

   "Fuck yeah! Bring that shit over here, Jinnie-hyung," Yoongi commanded with sparkling eyes. Seokjin ignored his rather rude way of speaking to him and walked over to him, ruffling his hair, emitting a cute hiss from him. Jin chuckled.

   "Ooh! Let's play Drunk Truth or Dare!" Jungkook exclaimed while ushering everyone into a circle.

   "But Sunbaes, we can't drink yet!" Beomgyu whined, Taehyun and Kai joining in.

   "You three can drink flavored sparkling water," said Jimin. Beomgyu pressed his lips tightly together and Taehyung tried his hardest not to laugh.

   "Ha! Losers," Yeonjun snorted. Soobin snickered.

   "Alright, let's play then," Namjoon declared as he sat on the ground next to Hoseok and Taehyun.

   The game of drunk truth or date started off pretty slowly with some pretty sucky dares and truths. The TXT maknae line were pretty salty the whole time due to them not being old enough to drink, especially with Yeonjun and Soobin teasing and making fun of them while taking small sips from their shot glasses right in front of their faces. Taehyun growled. Yeonjun cackled.

   It was Taehyung's turn now to spin the bottle and he watched intensely as it landed on Yoongi. Taehyung's eyes widened and he smirked to himself when a brilliant idea bopped into his head.

   "Truth or dare, Hyung?" asked Taehyung.

   "Truth, I guess," Yoongi shrugged. Bingo.

   "Is it true that you've had a crush on a boy before or currently?" Taehyung questioned.

   "Ooh, good one!" Jimin praised.

   "I know, right? Yoongi-hyung will have no choice but to drink one of his shots—"

   "Yes."

   Taehyung choked on his spit as everyone turned towards Yoongi with wide eyes. Yoongi shrugged again and took a sip of his water.

   "WHAT?! Who, Hyung?!" Jungkook exclaimed.

   "Ah, ah, ah, maknae. It's no longer my turn," Yoongi smirked as he sat back with his hands behind his head. Jungkook whined and pouted.

   "I hope you guys don't mind that I like guys, too. I base who I fall in love with by personality. If you're homophobic, then honestly, fuck you," Yoongi said while closing his eyes with a sigh.

   "No, Hyung, we don't mind at all!"

   "Yeah! Honestly Hyung, I find you extremely cool for finding the courage to come out to us."

   "You're so cool, Sunbae!"

   "I know I am," Yoongi shrugged for the third time.

   "You must really love that man, huh?" Jimin asked quietly while staring straight into Yoongi's eyes.

   "Yeah. I do," Yoongi replied while briefly glancing in Seokjin's direction. Nobody else but Taehyung saw it. Taehyung smiled softly at his hyung, and Yoongi blushed in embarrassment when he realized he got caught.

   "Oh my gosh! Is it V-sunbae?" Kai questioned with wide and sparkling eyes.

   "Hey-ell no. I just happened to be looking in his general direction while I was thinking of my crush," Yoongi scoffed.

   "Oh."

   "Let's keep playing," Seokjin said, cutting everyone else off from continuing to question Yoongi. Taehyung noticed that he looked kind of pissed.

   "Okay."

   The twelve boys continued the rest of their game, and ultimately, Taehyung lost, ending in him being totally and completely drunk. When drunk, Taehyung was quite rowdy and hyper, so you and Kai sure had to deal with a handful when Taehyung got back into the cave room.

   "How the hell did he get drunk again?" you asked as you placed one hand onto your forehead.

   "We were playing drunk truth or dare, and he lost," Kai laughed.

   "Did you drink?!" you questioned with wide eyes.

   "No. They made us drink sparkling water," he pouted. You snorted.

   "Ha hA! YoU hAd To WaTcH uS hAvE aLl ThE fUn!" Taehyung giggled as he tripped over his own feet and belly flopped into the water. You and Kai sighed heavily as you both watched as Taehyung sunk slowly into the pool, dead asleep.

   "How pitiful."

   "Yep."

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Also, sorry not sorry for adding Yoonjin. I kinda hinted at it in a previous chapter but idk if any of y'all caught it. It's my second favorite ship after Minjoon and before Taekook and also it's my book so I can do whatever I want lol. Plus if you've been following me for awhile or have checked my profile then you'd see that I like ships sooooooo

Also the late update . . . sorry again lol.

Bye friends~~<3