Thirty-Six

New chapter!!! (Sorry for late update)

Enjoy~~<3

***

   A couple days later, Taehyung and you were cuddling on your brand new couch, the TV on in the background. For the past couple of days, you and Taehyung had absolutely no reason to leave the house and just opted to cuddling and innocent sexual acts.

   Instead of going out to the store to buy baby items, you and Taehyung decided to do it all online. You both chose the cutest baby crib ever and the most adorable toys and stuffed animals for him or her. Kai had graciously gifted you both a couple pacifiers, a few blankets, and baby bottles and formula. Taehyung had already set up all the big and heavy stuff with the help of TXT and you set up all the toys and stuff. It warmed your heart that your little baby would be so loved.

   "Baby girl?" Taehyung suddenly spoke up. You hummed. "I found a midwife we could go to. She said that she could teach us how to take care of a mer-baby. She'll teach us how to change a diaper and how to bathe him or her in human form and the do's and don'ts of when she or he is in mer form." A loving smile spread across your face as you leaned forward and connected your lips together, moving them slowly yet passionately against his own.

   "Thank you for doing that for us, baby," you smiled after parting from your mate's lips. "It means a lot to me."

   "I'll do anything for you, my love," Taehyung grinned. "Now, shall we go see her now? I think we should go before you get too weak to do it."

   "I agree. Let's go!"

***

   The way to the midwife's cave was longer than you thought it would be, especially with Taehyung having to help you swim. The oceans in Korea were colder than you preferred, but you were more than happy to get used to it as long as you were with Taehyung.

   You both reached the midwife's cave after around thirty minutes of swimming. Taehyung knocked on the side of the cave with a rock he found, and the woman called you in. You both swam through the seaweed door and smiled at the old mermaid as she came into view.

   "Hello, there!" the mermaid greeted cheerfully.

   "Hello, ma'am," Taehyung replied with a smile.

   "You two are such a cute couple!" the mermaid exclaimed as she swam towards you both.

   "Thank you, ma'am," you said sheepishly.

   "You're mate here came and visited me a few weeks ago! He praised and bragged about you the entire time, and I'm so pleased to announce that he was one hundred percent correct!" the old mermaid clapped her hands excitedly. You blushed and Taehyung's grin widened.

   "I told you so! My mate is the prettiest person ever!" Taehyung boasted. You looked down with a shy smile.

   "Indeed. Anyway, what did you two want to do with me today?"

   "Can you just explain to us the birth process?" you questioned while swimming towards a lounge chair, Taehyung following behind you. "We both actually have no idea how any of that works and we want to be completely prepared for when our baby comes." The old mermaid gently smiled at you.

   "Of course I can. When a mermaid gives birth, it'll be in human form. The birth will be the same as when humans give birth, but after I give the baby a bath in fresh water and give him or her its vaccines, the baby will immediately go into salt water. From there, you will need to stay here so I can watch the baby for twenty-four hours before Taehyung is allowed to take you both home."

   "Ooh," Taehyung gasped, amazed. "When will our guppy be able to swim on his or her own?"

   "That's something that you'll have to teach him or her. Mermaid babies are almost just like human babies."

   "I thought so," you nodded to yourself.

   "Great. Now, would you guys like to see how to bathe a baby and change ones' diaper?" Yours and Taehyung's eyes lit up and you both nodded furiously. The old mermaid laughed. "Let's go then!"

   You and Taehyung followed the mermaid and climbed out of the water. The mermaid led you both over to a table, where she demonstrated how to change a diaper and bathe a baby before allowing you and Taehyung to separately try. You both had a lot of fun learning how to take care of your baby.

   When you both got home, you both cuddled as you excitedly discussed baby names for both genders. With some passionate kisses in between, you both fell asleep, happy thoughts flooding your minds.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Bye friends~~<3