Epilogue

Here's the epilogue guys!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   You watched with a smile on your face as your three-year-old daughter ran up to Taehyung as he exited the stage after a long and grueling concert. "Appa!" she squealed as she launched herself at your mate. A bright and tired smile spread across Taehyung's face as he caught Ellie in his arms and lifted her up.

   "Hey, Guppy," Taehyung cooed as he kissed Ellie's forehead. "How was Appa's performance?"

   "It was so cool!" Ellie gasped. "You and Uncle Minnie and Uncle Kookie and Uncle Joonie and Uncle Hobi and Uncle Yoonie and Uncle Jinnie were so awesome!" Taehyung forced himself now to laugh at your daughters cuteness.

   "Thanks Sweetie," Yoongi said as he passed by, kissing Ellie on the cheek in the process. Ellie giggled and began to fidget in Taehyung's arms, wanting to be let down. Taehyung complied and slowed her to run over to Seokjin and Yoongi.

   "Taehyung, come 'ere," you called out once Ellie had reached the Yoonjin couple. Taehyung chuckled and made his way over to you. Immediately, you pulled him down onto the couch you were sitting on and climbed onto his lap, your hormones flaring up from being pregnant again. Taehyung chuckled again at the cute whine that left your lips and rubbed your swollen belly, kissing your lips softly every thirty or so seconds.

   "Alright, boys, get to your seats. We have a few fans coming backstage for a fan meet in a few minutes." The boys' manager suddenly said while marching into the room.

   "Huh?" questioned Namjoon. "You never told us about that!"

   "I didn't? Oops. Anyways, go sit in your seats now. They're coming."

   "But what about Y/N and Ellie?" Taehyung asked loudly. "Where are they supposed to go?" He was angry at his manager for dropping a bomb on them so late.

   "They can pretend to be fans. Anyway, they're letting them in now so, once again, get to your seats!"

   A little while later, all the men were sitting in their seats and the fans were allowed in. The loud screaming from the girls hurt their ears, but they knew that they had to remain respectful to them.

   Politely, they greeted and interacted with their fans. You had already explained to Ellie what was going on, so she, like the good girl she way, waited patiently for her turn. And when it finally was, she bound excitedly over to the first member.

   As you moved through the members, you and Ellie did a fairly good job pretending like you'd never met them before, and the members did as well. However, when it was finally Ellie's turn to meet Taehyung, she broke.

   "Hi, Appa! What're you doing?" she asked innocently while jumping up on the table. You froze in place, but Taehyung didn't seem to care about the fans around him and pulled her into her arms.

   "Ah, I'm not doing anything special, Sweetie," Taehyung replied while petting her head lovingly. "Just waiting for this to end so that me you and Mommy can go home and cuddle. Would you like that?"

"YES!" she exclaimed loudly while pumping her itty bitty fist into the air. You couldn't fight the coo that escaped your mouth and you stepped up in front of Taehyung.

   The fans around them were all dumbfounded at what they were hearing. This was the first time that they'd seen him actually interacting with who seemed to be his wife and child. Too bad they weren't allowed to bring any phones or electronics in.

   At last, they were allowed to go home. Taehyung parted ways with his members and fell asleep on your shoulder in the Uber you both were taking, Ellie also asleep in his arms. With a sigh, you reached down and pecked his lips and then pecked your daughter's lips. "I love you so much, my babies," you whispered while also rubbing your belly, which was bigger than it was supposed to be for the amount of months you'd been pregnant. Taehyung had a theory that you were pregnant with twins.

   "I love you, Mommy and Appa," Ellie squeaked unexpectedly, causing you to slightly flinch in surprise.

   "I love you, my loves," Taehyung mumbled and kissed your neck.

   A smile spread across your face as you gazed upon your daughter and your mate, your husband—the love of your life. The one you'd spend the rest of your life with and then for eternity in heaven.

   You sighed. For the rest of your life, you'd thank God that he and Jimin were so stupid. Because otherwise, you'd still be in that little house in Hawaii, rarely getting the human contact that you so craved. You never wanted to go back to that, ever. You were just thankful that you finally had someone to love, and someone to love you.

THE END

***

Now that's completely it! Thank you thank you THANK YOU guys so much for reading this:( I'm going to miss writing it, but now I can start my next book! (It'll come in around two weeks). Here's the cover:

This might change later on

Here's a fun fact about Oops: originally, Y/N and Huening Kai were going to be twins! But, then I thought about the fact that Kai is seven years or so younger than Taehyung so I changed it lol.

Anyway, my next two books which is Run Away (YoongixReader) and 'Till Death Do Us Part (Vmin) will most likely go up in around two or so weeks. I'm excited! And I hope you guys are too.

Bye friends~~<3