Thirty

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   Taehyung woke up with a yawn as his grip around you tightened. It took him a moment to come back to his senses, but when he did, a large and bright smile appeared on his face as a quiet giggle escaped his lips. You and he finished the mating process last night! Taehyung knew he'd treasure that moment for the rest of his life.

   The previous day, once you had fallen asleep, Taehyung had swam you home and performed the first half of aftercare. He cleaned you up, got you dressed in warm clothes, and carried you to the bed, which you both slept in rather than in the sleeping pool next to Kai.

   With a light peck to your lips, Taehyung carefully climbed out of the bed and got dressed into some clothes—which had already been picked out for him. He should've questioned it, but he didn't.

   The newborn merman walked out of the cave room and into the kitchen, where he noticed that nobody but Jungkook and Jimin were. Now that he thought about it, Kai wasn't even in the cave room, which he normally was because he usually was the last person awake.

   "Good morning Jiminie and Kookie!" Taehyung greeted with a bright smile as he opened up the fridge. He was planning on making breakfast in bed for you to finish out the aftercare process. There were very few things that Taehyung could cook without poisoning anyone, and breakfast foods were some of them.

   "Morning . . ." Jimin mumbled without making eye contact. Jungkook gave a forced smile. Taehyung grinned again and brought out the eggs.

   Little did Taehyung know, Jungkook and Jimin made eye contact behind his back and rose to their feet. They walked up behind Taehyung and stood right behind him.

   "Tae-hyung?" Jungkook whispered.

   "Hmm?"

   "We're sorry."

   All of a sudden, Taehyung felt two strong arms wrap around him and lift him up. Taehyung let out a yell when two smaller hands grabbed his legs. Immediately, the two began to run.

   "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Taehyung yelled as the two ran with him. Jimin and Jungkook didn't reply. "Let me the fuck go! Where are you two taking me?!"

   The two other maknaes bursted through the door and Taehyung finally realized where they were taking him.

   The van.

   "No . . ." Taehyung whispered. "NO!" Taehyung began to thrash around in their arms as he attempted to get them to release him. He let out a loud scream, gaining the attention of the others in the vans.

   "Taehyung, stop resisting," Jimin begged as his grip on Taehyung's legs tightened.

   "LET ME GO! LET ME GO! YOU CAN'T TAKE ME! I NEED MY BABY! LET ME GO TO MY BABY!"

   "Taehyung?" Taehyung's, Jimin's, and Jungkook's eyes snapped back over to the door, where you were standing and staring in shock.

   "BABY!"

   "TAEHYUNG!" You took off running towards the three as fast as you could.

   But you were too late.

   You watched as Seokjin and Hoseok opened the van doors and helped the maknaes stuff Taehyung into the van, and with an apologetic glance your way, both vans drove off—one with your crying soulmate and the other with your confused brother.

   Slowly and still in shock, you dropped to your knees. What the hell just happened? Did they really just leave you all alone without even saying anything?