Sodapop Curtis

I was laying down on the Curtis brothers' couch when I heard the door fly open.

Turning to see who it was, I locked eyes with Sodapop who had just gotten off of work and was covered in grease and such.

"Hey baby, did ya miss me?" Soda asked with his signature smile imprinted onto his handsome face.

I jumped up from the couch in order to wrap my boyfriend in a hug as I told him "Of course I missed ya, everything is so boring when you're not here." with a smirk on my lips.

"Aww baby, you're too sweet." Soda said placing a delicate kiss on my temple.

I blushed a little bit as I stepped out of his hug and sat back down on the couch with Soda's hand in mine.

"Will ya cuddle with me?" I asked giving him a sweet grin.

"I would love to, but are you sure you want to cuddle with me when I am still all covered in grease and grime?" He asked pointing out his clothing that had different dark splotches on it.

"Eh, it doesn't matter you're just as cuddable in your work attire." I responded burying my head into the crook of his neck.

"Ok if you say so, but if I end up staining your clothes I don't want to hear about it." Soda said laughing a little bit at his own comment.

The two of us sat there cuddling for a while to the point that we both felt our eyelids get heavier and heavier with every moment that ticked by.

Before we knew it, I fell asleep with my head resting on his shoulder and he fell asleep with his head resting on top of mine.