Darry Curtis

As I was preparing food in the kitchen I heard the Curtis' door open up.

It was around 6:30 so I knew immediately that it had to be Darry who was my fiance at the time.

I walked out of the kitchen and to the front door where I saw Darry holding a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a box of chocolate in the other.

"Hi Darry." I said as I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Hey baby," Darry said as he hugged me back gingerly.

"I got you these things as I was coming back from fixing Twobit's roof." He said as he handed me the box of chocolate and the beautiful flowers.

"Awww thank you so much I love all of it." I said as I smelled the white daisy's that were put together all nice.

"You know I made your favorite dinner tonight." I tell Darry as he takes of his shoes.

The second that I mentioned food both Pony and Soda came running out of there shared bedrooms causing me and Darry to let out a little laugh.

"So you made dinner?" Pony asked walking into the kitchen and checking what was underneath the lid of the pot.

"Yeah Pony I did gimme a second and I will dish you out a plate." I say while flashing him a small smile.

After I served Pony and Soda they took their plates and then ran away to the dining room table where they began to eat like absolute animals.

When I was starting to get Darry's plate ready, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist followed by a gentle kiss on the top of my head.

"Thank you so much for helping me around the house." Darry said in a soft and meaningful tone.

"It's no problem really I love spending time with you and your brothers." I respond in all seriousness because it was the absolute truth.

His brothers were so sweet to me even though I may nag them to do things ever so often.

His family was my family now which was so nice because I felt like people were finally there for me now.

I went to finish handing Darry his plate of food to which he grabbed it but then I was confused when he sat the plate on the counter beside the two of us.

"Aren't you hungry?" I asked while giving him a confused smile.

Instead of answering my question, he tilted my head up to his with one finger and then crashed his lips on mine as he pushed me against the edge of the counter.

Everytime that Darry would kiss me, it would feel as if thousands of fireworks were going off inside my body all at once.

I swear to God that the two of us were absolutely meant to be.

After a little bit Darry pulled away slowly and as he did so I told him "I love you so much."

He looked at me directly in the eyes as he responded by saying "I love you too Y/n."

It was moments like these where all of us would forget about all of our problems that occur throughout the day and relax even if we only got to for a couple of hours.