Ponyboy Curtis

I look up at the setting sky above me acknowledging the array of colors that blend together in order to create the picturesque view.

Ponyboy was laying in the soft grass next to me due to the fact that one of our favorite things to do when we were on dates was to watch the sunset because we both liked to think about our futures and stuff like that during that time of day.

Sitting up I turned and looked at Ponyboy who's eyes were fixated on the sky above.

"Do you think that we will ever be more than anyone thinks of us?" I ask him curious about whether he believes we will ever be thought of something different than the greasers that we are.

"I think so as long as we get out of this town." Ponyboy responds following my action of sitting up and doing the same.

"I hope your right, I just want people to think of us as more than just poor greasers that are good for nothing." I say as I could feel tears start to well up in my eyes.

"Y/n listen to me, I think that you are more than that so why do you care so much about what everyone else thinks of you." Ponyboy asks me and to be honest that sentence really made me think about the fact that I worry to much about how society sees me when in reality as long as my boyfriend loves me and knows that I am a good person I shoudn't care.

"Thank you Pony," I say while pulling him into a hug and resting my head on his chest in a gently manner.

"Don't worry about it." He said while kissing my cheek gingerly.

I lifted my head off of him slowly and started to lean in closer and closer to his face.

He did the same and before the two of us could even know it, both of our lips collided in the most delicate way possible.

His soft lips and mine worked as one as the sunlight shined through our hair causing it to glow.

We both pulled away at the same time and as we did so a smile formed on both of our lips and before I knew it Ponyboy started to tickle me more and more until I fell onto the ground laughing hysterically.

That's what I liked about our relationship together, we were able to be serious but we also were able to have fun together and laugh like normal teenagers should.