Dallas Winston

"Dally?" I questioned turning my head and locking eyes with the tuff greaser.

"What is it doll?" He responded giving me one of the smirks that he always gives me.

"Would you ever marry me?" I asked curious if he would ever take our relationship to the next level.

"What kind of question is that?" He asked raising his eyebrow at me.

"I know it's stupid just forget I asked." I said sighing and getting out of Dally's bed and running out of his small room in Buck's place.

I was running as quickly as I could, but even doing so, I heard the pounding of foosteps behind me.

"Jesus Y/n will you just stop already?" Dally yelled out, but even after he did I still didn't stop.

I felt a strong arm grab my wrist tenderly and spin me around in the other direction.

Locking eyes with Dally I couldn't help but feel a wave of emotions overcome me.

"Now if you would have waited a little longer in there I was going to tell you that that was a stupid question because I wouldn't have a second thought about marrying you in the future." Dally said with a mix of different emotions flash in his eyes.

I stepped closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist so that I could pull him into a tight hug and bury my head into his chest.

"I'm so sorry for being so dramatic about this whole thing." I muttered to him and he laughed a little bit.

"I'm sorry to tell you this doll, but you are always dramatic about everything." He replied causing me to pull my head away from his chest and look at his face that had a cheeky smirk on it.

"Dallas Winston, you are dang lucky that I love you so much otherwise I would take offense to a comment like that." I said looking at him deeply in the eyes and smiling.

He chuckled in his deep voice, and the two of us made our way back to his room in Buck's place so that we could continue to talk about anything and everything.