Steve Randle

"Hey Steve can you teach me how to do a flip?" I ask my boyfriend really wanting to try something new.

"Yeah sure babe follow me." Steve says and grabs my hand so that he could take me outside to an empty field that he thought would be perfect for my flip training.

There wasn't anyone around which made me feel better because if I fall and make a fool of myself only Steve could see.

Steve tried to explain to me the different movements that went into perfectly nailing a flip and I tried to understand what he was saying but he was talking just as fast as he does when he talks about cars.

"I'll show you all the steps together right now and then you could try." he says and then does the flip landing it pretty well.

I let out a deep breath and started my attempt but unfortunately it did not end well.

I started out doing it fine, but halfway through the flip I could feel myself falling.

Before I could even do anything about it, I hit the ground with a loud thud.

As I lay there in pain all I could hear and see is my boyfriend Steve rolling on the ground laughing so hard that he was basically crying.

"Yeah-Yeah so funny, but I think I broke my arm." I say grabbing my arm and looking at how swollen it is.

Steve continued to laugh until all of a sudden he looked down at me and saw that I really was hurt.

"I better take you to the hospital then," Steve said and I nodded at him as he helped me stand up.

On the car ride there I couldn't help but tell Steve "God I am such an idiot, what kind of person fails doing a flip so badly that they break their arm?"

"I do admit, I have never in a million years seen someone break their arm doing something so lame." Steve said and I somehow managed to laugh a little bit.

The adrenaline that was flowing through my body helped for a little bit until we actaully got to the hospital that is when it started hurting terribly.

The doctors put a cast on and gave me some medicine and then told me and Steve that I was free to go.

I really hate hospitals so I was glad I didn't have to stay.

Luckily for me, Steve did anything and everything that I wanted the first day I was hurt.

He got me ice cream and even a brand new record, could you believe that gosh he is a way nicer guy than people see him.

From now on though, I'm not so sure I want to try anything new.