Two Bit Matthews

I sat down at the Dairy Queen lost in thought as I sipped on a chocolate milkshake that was almost gone.

"Hey doll what's got you looking so sad?" I heard a voice ask me from one of the stools next to me.

"I just ended a four year relationship today." I said looking over at him who currently had a little bit of pity in his eyes.

"Oh dang that really sucks." he responded taking a sip of the soda that he had just ordered.

"It's okay, it wasn't my relationship." I replied laughing hysterically.

The boy spit out his drink and started to laugh as well causing everyone to turn their heads and look at us with disapproving eyes.

"I gotta say, that was a really good one! My name is Two Bit it's nice to meet you." the boy said reaching out his hand for me to shake.

I shook it and smiled as I said "I'm Y/n it's nice to meet you too!"

"I'm not sure what a beautiful and funny gal like you does on friday nights, but if you're not busy I would love to take you out." Two Bit said with a massive grin on his face.

Not going to lie, I thought that he was cute from the beginning so I made my mind up pretty quick.

"I would love to go out with you how about we meet right here outside the diner?" I said with a smirk.

"Sounds like a plan, I can't wait for friday!" Two Bit said as he turned and walked out of the diner where a bunch of what seemed to be his friends were waiting.