Darry Curtis

As I pulled up to the Curtis household, something felt off.

I couldn't quite place what it was and I also couldn't quite place if it was something bad or good but I tried to pay not attention to it.

When I parked the car I look and realized that Darry was back from work early which was a very strange thing since he never was early literally ever.

I hopped out of my car fixing my baby blue dress that Darry had just bought for me a couple of days ago and started to make my way to the front door.

The door was always unlocked at their house so I just turned the knob and walked right inside placing my purse on the little side table that was next to the door.

"Hello? Darry? Pony? Soda?" I said trying to figure out where the heck these people were.

No answer. Great.

To be honest I started to worry that something bad had happened to them.

I walked over to their bedrooms and slowly pushed open their doors trying to spot their bodies somewhere in the room but when I couldn't see them that was when I really freaked out.

I started to panic, running around the house again trying to spot them but in the middle of my frenzy I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and lift me up.

At first I thought to myself that I was getting kidnapped but then I realized that whoever was holding me was way to gentle.

That's when I figured it out.

"Darry?" I asked.

"Yes honey?" Darry said while setting me down on the ground and laughing.

"I am so gonna get you back for this." I say turning around and looking at Darry directly in the eyes.

Darry just continued to smile for a second and then said "Boys come on in here."

I watched as the boys all came through the door of the house.

"You guys really got me good I was almost going to go looking around town for  y'all." I say smiling to all the boys that were now making their way to the couch in the living room.

When I looked over in the kitchen I saw a beautifully looking chicken cooking perfectly in the oven and a very pretty chocolate cake that was sitting on the middle of the counter uneaten.

At this point I was even more confused then when I had first walked through the door.

What day was it? Was it mine and Darry's anniversary?

I couldn't put my finger on it but I prayed to God that it wasn't something that important.

Darry was leaning against the counter staring at me with a slight smirk on his lips.

"So uh Darry what's the special occasion?" I ask getting nervous that it I will hurt his feelings not knowing what the heck is going on.

"Oh nothing, I just thought that I should make a special dinner for my special girl." I got up and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek causing him to smile.

"Aww thank you baby." I say while walking over to the group of guys that were hunched over in the living room with their eyes glued to the TV.

To make things even weirder when I sat down next to them, they all looked at me smiling suspiciously and fiddling with their hands.

I got back up and said "Okayyy." making my way back to the kitchen to see what the heck is going on.

"Darry." I said causing his head to turn and look at me in the eyes.

"I know somethings up what is wrong?" I asked him wanting to know why everything was so weird today.

"Umm well nothings wrong." He said while playing with something behind his back.

"What's behind your back?" I ask as I notice the group of guys starting to come closer and closer to me and Darry.

Darry swallows hard before pulling a small black box from behind his back.

Oh my God, I am such a terrible person. I thought to myself as I realized what the heck was going on.

"Y/n, for the past couple years of my life you have done nothing but bring happiness and fun into mine and all the other guys lives. You have been there for me whenever I need you, and you have never turned your back on us no matter the situation. I love you more than anything in this world so I was wondering. Wil you marry me?"

My hands shot up to my mouth and tears started to form in my eyes.

"Yes!" I yell excitedly and I quickly make my way to Darry and wrap him into a big hug.

He kisses me before putting the ring on my finger.

There was a series of hoot and hollars coming from the rest of the gang which couldn't help but make me smile.

I could tell that they were genuinely as happy as I was.

The rest of the night was amazing, we ate the wonderful dinner that Darry had prepared and once everyone went home or went to bed, let's just say me and Darry had some fun.