Two Bit Matthews

I sat down at my desk in my room feeling as if my mind was going to explode.

I could not for the life of me figure out how to do my stupid homework and it was getting to the point where my eyes started to water and those watery eyes gave way to a series of tears.

Yeah I know, it's real tuff to cry over some homework, but I couldn't control it even if I tried.

Continuing to look down at my homework I heard my bedroom door open up and in came my boyfriend Two Bit with a massive smile on his face.

His smile went away though and was replaced with a look of worry when he saw the tears that were going to down my slighly pink cheeks.

"Baby what's wrong?" Two Bit asked walking over to me.

"I can't for the life of me figure out this assignment, and if I do bad on it my grade will go way down and I'll fail the class." I responded with a couple more tears coming down from my eyes.

"Come over here." Two Bit said as he took a seat on my nicely made bed.

I did as he said and walked over to where he was and sat lightly on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck.

"There is no way in hell that you are going to fail that assignment, now me on the other hand would flunk it so bad." Two Bit said laughing a little at his comment.

I laughed back and said "Oh stop that you are smart you just don't act it." I said laughing even harder.

Two Bit laughed at my remark and I could tell that he felt better knowing that I wasn't upset anymore.

The two of us talked some more which made me calm down and in return, I completed that assignment and it turns out it wasn't as bad as I though that it would be.

I swear Two Bit is a life saver sometimes.