Dallas Winston

I walk to the door of Buck Merrill's place wearing my boyfriend Dally's jacket along with a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt.

After knocking on the door a couple of times Buck came walking up to the door and opened.

Since he knew who I was, he let me in without even having to ask me any questions.

Making my way to Dally's door I tip-toed trying to make as little sound as possible so that I could scare Dally.

I barged into his room as fast as possible and jumped onto Dally who was still laying in bed as I laughed like a maniac.

"What was that for?" He questioned as he rubbed his eyes and looked at me while squinting due to the fact that he was getting blinded by the light that shining through the blinds.

I smiled at him and responded by saying "Nothing, I just felt like it." I say while pecking his lips.

He sat up in the bed and pulled me onto his lap softly while looking at how his jacket looked on me.

"Do you know how hot you look when you wear this jacket?" he asked me as he raised a single eyebrow.

"I look so so so hot." I say sarcastically as I playfully rolled my eyes.

The look on Dally's face changed a little bit for a second as if he was thinking of something I knew this because he never had a look of fear on his face because to be honest I don't think he has ever been afraid.

"What you thinkin' about?" I ask and he shakes his head a little as if he was shaking the thoughts out of his brain.

"I just remembered that I never told you there is a rumble going on tonight." he said while playing with my right hand.

I nodded before saying "Am I finally going to be able to fight in this rumble?" I ask him knowing already what the answer was going to be.

"I'm not so sure it's a good idea for you to fight in the rumble." Dally said messing with his hair a little bit.

"You know I am capable of handling myself right?" I responded as I softly placed my arms around his neck.

"I know you can handle yourself but I'm not sure I could handle myself if anything happens to you." He said in which I was kind of shocked because he never really expressed any of his worries to me.

"Really?" I ask him understanding that he truly had feelings for me, because if he didn't he wouldn't give a damn about what happened to me.

"Yeah Yeah." He says trying to act all tough again which makes me laugh a little bit.

"Hey why are you laughing?" Dally says as he looks into my eyes with a bit of a smirk on his face.

"You are so cute when you try to act tough." I say placing a kiss on his cheek.

"I am not cUtE." he says and emphasizes that word cute.

"Are to." I say back.

"Am not." he says flipping me and pinning me on his bed.

I could feel his abs pressing against my stomach as he rapidly placed kisses up and down my neck at first softly, but as they went on they got more and more rough.

God I loved it when he did that.

Anway, I finally pushed him off of me and said "Don't you have stuff to do today?"

He groaned slightly while saying "The only thing I gotta do is fight tonight." He said and then ran his fingers through his hair.

"Well in that case---" I cut myself off as I jumped on top of Dally.

But to his surprise all I did was place one kiss on his lips before I rolled over him and got comfortable on the other side of the bed.

He didn't mind though he ended up pulling me next to him so that the two of us could cuddle for the rest of the day.

That is exactly what we did all the way until he had to go to the rumble.