Sodapop Curtis

I sit on bed trying to fall asleep but it was as if my eyes could not shut no matter how hard that I tried.

All I could think about was make up fake scenarios in my head about Soda, my boyfriend of five months.

As if to save me from my own mind I heard something tap my window, at first it was quiet and then it got louder and louder as time went on.

I pushed the blankets off of me and stood up making my way to my bedroom window to see what was going on.

When I looked down, I was filled with an insane amount of joy because I could see Soda waiting down there smiling the second that he saw me staring at him.

I opened the window and whisper yelled down "Why are you here Soda?" while laughing a little bit.

He smiled at me before saying "Do you think that I could come up there with you?" with an exaggerated pouty face.

"Of course baby!" I happily say and he starts to climb the side of my two story house all the way up to my room.

He hopped inside quietly trying to wake my parents so that I wouldn't get in trouble.

"Here come on in bed with me." I say while making my way to my warm bed.

He follows like a little puppy and crawls in right next to me, making sure that his body is as closed to mine as possible.

"I love you so much Y/n." Soda tells me as wraps his arms around my body semi-tightly ensuring that the two of us won't drift apart as we sleep.

"I love you more Soda." I say getting comfortable in his embrace.

It was insane, the second that he came in and layed down with me I fell asleep so quickly that I didn't know what hit me.

When I woke up in the morning I turned to the side and looked at the beautiful boy that was laying next to me.

He looked like an absolute angel when he slept; his face was relaxed and his lips looked so soft I contemplated kissing them.

I scooted a little bit closer to him so that I could place a gentle kiss on his cheek to wake him up before my parents found him lying in my bed.

As soon as I kissed him on his cheek, his eyes fluttered open revealing his beautiful blue eyes.

The second that he woke up as well, he was already smiling.

Like gosh, he is too sweet for this harsh world.

"Goodmorning Soda." I say while I return a smile.

His smile grows even bigger before he says "Goodmorning Y/n." in his morning voice that was absolutely intoxicating.

Before the moment could last any longer though, I heard footsteps walk past my bedroom.

Me and Sodapop popped out of bed hurrying as quickly as we could.

I open the window big so that he could climb out of it real quick.

When he made it to the outside portion of the window, I placed a kiss on his lips almost as a farewell gift.

He smiled and said "See you soon." before he scurried down the side of my house and started to book it back to the Curtis household that was just like my second home.

Words could not describe how much that I love Sodapop, he is everything that I ever looked for in a guy and I am more than thrilled that I could call him mine.