Dally

"Dally!" I scream as loud as possible trying to get my boyfriend to come to my rescue.

"Shut your trap!" The man who was trying to force himself on me said harshly while pressing me against the chain link fence near Buck's place.

I went to open up my mouth again but before I had the chance to he hit me on the side of face really hard causing my vision to get slightly blurry.

I felt a couple hot tears fall down my cheeks even though I hated crying, I was a greaser I was supposed to be tough.

Even though this was probably the stupidist thing I could do I pushed the man back with all the force of my body hoping that I could quickly run to Buck's.

It worked for a second because I was able to start running but unfortunately he caught up with me and pushed me to the ground with a loud thud.

I watched as he flicked his blade out and moved it as close as he could to my face without physically touching it to my face.

"What the hell do you think you are doing!?" I hear a voice yell from the distance and I quickly recognize it to be Dally's.

The man looks at Dally real quick and cuts my leg pretty bad before he started to run away.

I screamed in pain causing Dally to be absolutely fuming with rage to the point that he ran towards the man and punched in the face as hard as he could and kicked as many times as possible without killing the dude.

I grab my leg and I could feel the blood streaming out of the cut rapidly.

"Dally." I say in a soft tone in shock from what just happened.

He makes his way towards me and swiftly picks me up and starts running me back to his place as quickly as possible.

"It's ok Y/n you're going to be ok." He tells me and I nod a little bit while looking up into his eyes that were genuinely  filled with fear.

I knew something was really wrong at that point because Dally is never afraid of anything.

We made it into Buck's place and Dally pushed the door open that lead to his room.

He sat me gently on the bed and ran into his bathroom to grab the first aid kit.

"This might be a little tight okay doll?" He told me while starting to wrap the large bandage around my leg to stop the bleeding for the time being.

"Ok Dal." I say in a hushed tone.

He finished fixing the bandage and laid down next to me.

"I'm glad I found you in time." Dal said while playing with my hair a little bit.

"I'm glad too honey, would you mind if I went to bed?" I responded trying not to fall asleep in between those words.

"No not at all." Dally said while moving my head onto his chest softly so that he could make sure that I was comfortable.

I fell asleep on his chest as he played with my hair and whispered nothings into to my ear.

I hope that this isn't horrible lmao