- 𝘋𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴 -

𝙰𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚛𝚘𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜
12:43 𝙿𝚖
𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘,𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜
____________________

Pulling into a free parking space at the park and seeing my friends Samani, Zalani, and Keyari I hop out my car and make my way towards them quietly.

Since there back was facing me, I deciding to scare them, considering they scare me every chance they get knowing I'm scared of almost everything that breathes.
'Those whores they'll get there's someday!'

"BOO!" I screamed at them only to get no scream back instead they just turned around and looked at me causing my eyebrows to furrow.

"Y'all ugly asses was supposed to be scared" I said with a frown.
"Well it's kinda hard for us to be scared when yo feet make the noise of a giant" Samani loud mouth ass said causing me to hit her dead in her chest she fell on the black top pavement and saying "GAWD DAMN YOU HIT LIKE A NIGGA TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL I SEE THE LIGHT" yeah she's dramatic.

I looked over seeing Keyari all in her phone so me being nosey as hell peeked over her shoulder to see the contact name as 'Ray💞'.

"Ray?" I said out loud causing her to look over her shoulder at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah it's dis dude I've been talkin to" she said while I rolled my eyes and looked ova at Zalani "yeah yeah whatever Zalani why you so quiet you usually loud like yo twin sister" I said speaking to Zalani for the first time since I got here.

She's been awfully quiet not like her sister who's just now getting up shooting me glares since I hit her ole bitch ass.

"Oh it's nothing just me and my boyfriend got into an argument" she said while rolling her eyes and picking her nails.

"Oh" we all said before registering what she actually said.
"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?" We yelled at her.
"Well Damn tell the whole city of Chicago why don't ya? But anyways yes I do and I'm boutta go up there and beat the shit out of him" She said while walking off towards my car.

'Hoes always need a god damn ride' I thought while rolling my
eyes.

_____________________
16 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.
____________________

Pulling up to the house awed by it-it was nice.

"Ohhh who house this is he must be rich can find me a little sugar daddy" Samani said getting out and standing on my seat to to get a better look.

I Smacked her feet making her almost fall "getcho ghetto ass off my seat the hell wrong with you"
"Man why you always treating me like a child I am 18" Samani huffed while we got out the car.

"Bitch you act like one"
"Ya mama"
"....My mama dead you know that"
It was silent before we all busted out laughing she know damn well her momma is not dead she just don't like her ass.

"Keyari if you don't get off that phone Ray will text you later" Zalani said making her huff but put her phone up.

"Yo boyfriend here Azzy" Zalani spoke again and I noticed Keyari glare at me.