-𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯-

Azzy POV:

"Alright so while I'm out here I need you to get Noelle and get out I don't care who dies as long as it isn't any of you" I told the group as they sat outside the warehouse Zalani and Raymond was keeping Noelle in.

"Alright" they chorused.

"Monroe be safe you ain even have my kids yet" Booka said making me laugh.

"Boy shut up!" I said wheezing "I'll be back before you know it Raymond's smart but he ain't that smart"

I was going to meet up at the spot they told me to and if I was correct Raymond and Zalani would come together leaving they guards alone without them so I came by myself.

Yeah Keyari helped me after a lot of sorry's and I'll never do it again. She really was pregnant she's almost 7 months now and getting bigger we went to her house yesterday and i asked her if she would help up and she said "of course after all I've done to you this is nothing".

I really did appreciate the help she asked if we could be friends again but I told her I'll text her if I ever change my mind but at this point in time I don't want to be friends with her.

Maybe in another life.

So yeah I'm sitting outside waiting on them. But it's like how tf you gone have the person you kidnapping wait on you to kidnap them I swear they both slow asf.

I know Raymond gone search me for a gun so I don't have one instead I got these little darts that's filled with this paralyzing stuff like for animals and they hidden in my bra so when he search me I'm gone stab him and zalani making them be paralyzed for a good hour . In that hour I'm going to put them in a car drive them to a bridge near here put there car in neutral and make sure it drives off and that stuff is strong props to my bitch samani.

Rio's holding up well he did go get tested and he supposed to get them back in like two weeks or sumn because his dumb ass gone walk in the doctor office and show them the video of Ray and lani fucking and they told his ass the shit on her conchoochie was most likely hiv or aids.

And when I tell you I laughed at his ass I mean that shii was he lar e ous.

"They leaving Monroe well beep you when we got ha" Booka said making me nod my head and hang up.

See I got this little ring so it don't look sus and whenever they got Noelle my ring vibrates I can feel it but unless you pay close attention to it you won't notice a thing.

Waiting on them and just listening to my music in the car i finally saw a black beat up car pull up with bullet holes in it.

'Perfect the water will fill up quicker' I thought to myself.

Zalani and Raymond steppe out just like I planned.

"Aye bitch get out the car!" Zalani said making me roll my eyes at her stupid ass "don't call me no bitch, bitch" I said to her as I got at the car making her widen her eyes at me "You bet not have no gun on you or I'm gone have to kill you" Raymond spoke up he still looked beat up and shit even worse now "Shut up Raymond ain't nobody gotta gun" I said scoffing at him cause I don't but I do gotta little darts.

Hehehhe.

He pulled at his gun and aimed it at me but I excepted this "shut the fuck up and come here" he said while I rolled my eyes and got the off my car walking towards him he gripped my arm once I was close enough "unhand me peasant" I said laughing at myself.

"You think this shit a joke?" Zalani laughed a sarcastic laugh "you could die right fucking now" I laughed at her comments "hell yeah I think this shit ah damn joke! YALL kidnapped ah fuckin child for what? Cause you can have me" I pointed at Raymond "so fucking what I was never yours you cheated and now you want me back that's not how it works! And you" it was Zalani's turn "yo stupid ass never even liked booka you really just needed a reason to turn on us and fuck Raymond your an mast ass bitch! And I'm more disappointedly you then anything cause wtf!" I ended my little rant as my ring vibrated and Raymond got a call so he turned around leaving me and Zalani.

"Azzy-" she started but I cut her off "naw fuck that shit my fucking name is Azaray to you bitch" I said reaching in my bra and stabbing her with the dart and watching her wide eyes while she layed in the ground not being able to move.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN SHE NOT THERE" I heard Ray yell but I was getting a headache so I hurried up and stabbed him with the dart letting it fill all the way inside of his body.

He dropped and I looked at them "damn y'all look heavy can't I just kill y'all" I said huffing thing my hair out.

15 minutes later.

I finally got they heavy asses in the car and I had 45 minutes left so hear I was asking so Siri stupid ass what the way to the nearest bridge.

"The nearest bridge bitch!" I said to Siri.

"Calculating the route to the nearest bridge" I waited "the nearest bridge found it will take you 10 minutes to the nearest bridge would you like to start your directions now?" She asked me.

"Yes" I told her rolling my eyes at this dumb fuck.

"Starting route" she said "head straight for three miles" I heard her say as I started the car and put it in drive.

I looked over at Zalani and Raymond I put them both in the front of the seat and put a seatbelt on the so they couldn't get out if they regained feeling it would be to late.

As I continued driving I looked over at them again and laughed at they stupid ass faces "y'all look weird as hell" I laughed harder at them.

"You have arrived at your destination" Siri had led me to an abandoned bridge where no one was but it was a lot of water underneath and dirty water at that.

I put the car in neutral and got out with the car keys closed my door and left them in there making there eyes cut at me panicking.

"I'll see ya" I waved at them and laughed "oh wait no the hell you won't" I laughed hard as hell.

I watched as the car hit the bottom of the lake "finally those fuckers are dead" I said as I continued to stare watching as they didn't come up so I texted Ryland to pick me up and sent him my location.

I waited an hour and they still didn't come up and Rylan came to get me as we drove home to go see Noelle.