-𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘦-

Booka Pov:

"SUCK MY DICK FROM THE BACK" Monroe shouted at me because I wouldn't pick her up.
Apparently her legs hurt so much after yesterday she can't walk. "You shouldn't ah have drunk my damn Pepsi you whore" I told her as I walked off knowin I'm boutta turn around.

And I did just that and carried her ass like a baby as we went upstairs  to take a shower before Noelle woke up.

"Baby you want kids?" I asked Monroe as she looked at me like she seen ah damn ghost.

"Hell thee fuck no" she said making me mug her "so youn want kids wit me" I was boutta drop kick her ass

"Hell thee fuck no" she said making me mug her "so youn want kids wit me" I was boutta drop kick her ass. We made our way into the room and she answered my question while rolling her eyes "duh I want kids with you" She stated looking at her nails "I Just want things to calm down first before we decide to have a kid" she said smiling "but it would be nice" I looked at her as she dreamed of our kid together.

As I pulled her shirt over her big ass head and her pants off I made her get up and walk to the shower.

*****

"Get money nigga" Monnie said to Noelle as they sang that one song by saucy Santana it was a catchy song but what the hell do Noelle kno about this? nothing so that's why Ian gone trip "SAUCY BITCH YEAH AH BIG SPENDER" Noelle's child like voice shouted making me turn around.

Ik damn well Monroe and just gone sit there and let her- "AHHH!" They both sung along making me blink my eyes
Once
Twice
Three times

"IK DAMN WELL" I said turning the tv off that played the music "I'm about to beat y'all mfs up" I said making them look at each other then laugh and I found myself laughing at them "yall is both ugly asf" making them get up and mug me as I said this.

"Boy bye!" My daughter said to me waving her hand making me stank face her "girl who tf?" I said looking around trying to figure out who she was talking to but she just stared at me "I'm going to play with my dolls tired of these fuck ass niggas" she said walking off and moving her hips trying to be grown "YOU KEEP TRYNA BE GROWN IMA BEATCHO ASS" I yelled as she walked up the stairs "BOY FUCK YOU" she said making Monroe laugh hard as hell.

"You know dis all yo fault anyways" I told her making her laugh at me with tears in her eyes "boy idgaf" she said laughing "she funny as hell" she continued making me mug her "we ain't having no damn kids" I said making her punch me in my chest knocking the damn breath outta me making me start breathing heavy like I got asthma "boy the fuck we having a baby" she said walking to the kitchen while I still was trying to catch my breath and drank my last Pepsi again.

"I'm going upstairs love you" she said walking up the stairs leaving me down here to die "IMA NEED SOME DAMN RESPECT" I shouted at the both of them "I hate you females" I sat on the couch and watched tv until I fell asleep.

******

"What!" I heard Monroe loud ass voice "I know you fucking lyin ima kill this bitch" She said making me get up and look at her

 "Mane shut that shit up ova Dere"  I said making her mug me once more "I thought a nigga that got cussed out by his own daughter said sumn" she said rolling her eyes but then going back to the phone "how that bitch know where J3 stay?" She asked ...

"Mane shut that shit up ova Dere"  I said making her mug me once more "I thought a nigga that got cussed out by his own daughter said sumn" she said rolling her eyes but then going back to the phone "how that bitch know where J3 stay?" She asked making me get up and tell her put her phone on the speaker.

"Ion know but She came here talking bout "you my sister I love you join me and we can kill Azzy together" bitch when I tell you I beat her ass then threw her out I meant that shit like bitch this ain't KC undercover!" I heard Samani say making me look at Monroe.

"Who she talking bout?" I asked making Azzy look at me "She talking bout that whore Zalani I forgot that bitch was a good swimmer but I was there for over an hour I don't know how she stayed alive" She said making me scrunch my eyebrows up "what about that nigga Ray?" I asked her making her laugh at me "she left him there he dead" she told me making me nod my head.

"Okay well we will talk more tomorrow come over okay" Monroe told her making her say ok and hang up on her.

"I swear that bitch come back like a damn cock roach" I expressed making Monroe look at me then bust out laughing "I'm sorry you got mixed in this" She sad face d me making me shake my head "I'd do it again if it meant meeting you" I said warping my arms around her neck as she wrapped her hands around my waist then we heard someone yelling.

"DADDY GET YO FUCK ASS UP HERE" Noelle screamed from her room "she stay trying to be funny where the fuck she even learn that from?" I mugged Monroe as she acted innocent shrugging and shit like she ain't teach our daughter that shit she started laughing then Noelle said "MOMMY GET YO HOE ASS UP HERE TO"  Monroe looked at me then took off her wig "I'm bout to beat this bitch ass"

She started going up the stairs as I laughed and just smiled "god I love y'all"