-𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘦-

𝗔𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆
9:35 𝗽𝗺
𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼,𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀
𝗡𝗼𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲'𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺
_____________________________

"Well" she said for she took another sip of her drink.

"Mommy gotta a new boyfriend a few weeks ago" She told me as I nodded my head.

"I don't like him" She deadpanned with tears in her eyes.

"Why don't you like him Noelle?"

"He would kiss me on the cheek and only daddy can do that" She cried.

"Noelle that not really a reason too-" I started saying but she stopped me.

"Then when mommy wasn't looking he would kiss me on my lips I don't like that! " She cried harder.

"I get it Noelle breathe" I don't know what to do in this situation I've never really dealt with my own emotions how am I supposed to deal with someone else's but for Noelle I'll try.

(I hate affection and awkward damn compliments especially in person)

"He stopped doing that when I told my momma about it but last night he came in my room and tried to touch me" she looked at me making me squint my eyes.

"Where" I asked her.

"On my no no square"

Oh yeah I'm bout to beat ah bitch up today.

"But I screamed and told my mommy and she dropped me off here and told me not to tell daddy and that I was lying I promise I'm not don't make me go back there please!!" She cried and held on to me.

"Noelle breathe I'm not gonna make you go back there and your mommy should have never said that ok?"

"Okay" she ask in a small voice as I wiped her tears.

"Now you have to tell your dad"

"No! No! I can't he'll-"

"Love you and not be mad at you" I said in a calm voice cause a three year old child should not have to go through this and her momma is disgusting to even think her own child is fucking lying what the hell.

"Okay"

So I picked her up while she layed her head on my shoulder and put her drink on her little tea table and traveled down the stairs to where Rylan was sitting.

"Rylan" I said making him pull his head up From his hands and rushing over towards where we was at.

"Hey baby girl" he said to Noelle.

I guess it's fuck me then.
Naw I'm fucking wit ya not the time not the time.

"Hey daddy" I made my way to the with Noelle still in my hands as booka was seated right beside me.

"Noelle" I said as I gave her the 'tell him or I will beat yo muthafukin ass look' naw I ain't gone beat her but you get it.

So Noelle spent more tears and more words as she told her dad everything that had happened.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" Booka skinny as shot up and yelled.

"I'm sorry dad don't be mad at me" she said burying her head in my shoulder.

"Baby girl I'm not mad at you no I'm mad at yo momma and that stank ass nigga" he said curling his lip in disgust.

"Come here" he said to Noelle makin her walk over there and crawl in his lap.

He rocked her to sleep and put her in her bed upstairs.

"We have to kill him" I said making him shoot his head up.

"We can't" Rylan told me.

"Why" I whined.

"You want to?" He questioned me.

"Yes" I said with an annoyed toned.

"What if we break up tomorrow"
"Nigga you ain even ask me to be yo girl"
"Azaray Monroe Simmons will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked me making my eyes get wide.

"You have the worst timing possible timing but yes" I said happily.

"Now answer the question"

"Idc if we break up I love Noelle like my daughter and if someone's hurting her then that bitch can fucking die"

"So what do you say boyfriend?" I said crawling in his lap.

"Let's kill him then" he said looking up at me.

Anyways stay tuned vote and comments🌚💕