- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺 -

Rio POV:

"Aye fool" I told the cashier at foot locker "lemme get these inna size 7" I said making him nod and go to the back. I looked around and saw this fine ass shorty making me go over to her and lick my lips.

"Was happenin" I said making her look over and mug me "nigga who is you" She said looking at me up and down "yo new boo" I sang to her as she turned around and I could tell she was laughing at me but she put on a straight face "Oh really?" She said making me shake my head up and down.

"Yeah shawty" She looked at me "lemme get yo number" I said as the cashier called me over to pay for my stuff while I looked at ole girl with the sweats and a shirt in her hands "that's all you getting?" I asked her as she looked around and nodded her head "come on" I told her as we walked towards the register "can you ring this up too" I told him making him nod and her look at me like I was crazy.

"No don't add this" she said making me mug her "uhh yes" I said putting the stuff on the counter and she took it back off and at that point we was just playing tug of war.

"Manne if youn just let me pay for this shit!" I exclaimed making her mug me "no" she said crossing her arms "you getting on my nerves and we ain even-" She cut me off "ain even what nigga" she tried sizing me up making me look down at her and smile.

"Sir you guys are holding up the line please pay or move on" The cashier said with an attitude making me look at him "nigga-" I started but she cut me off again "nigga the line can wait" she said making me look at her then say "yeah what she said" I said as I put the stuff on the counter for the last time and gave her a look making her roll her eyes and cross her arms.

"That will be 321.10 sir" he said making me nod and swipe my card.

"Put it in separate bags" I told him making him nod as he did it quickly and gave it to us separately I checked my phone to see what time it is and felt something rustle in my bag but Ian pay no mind to it.

We both walked out the store "You gone give me yo number?" I asked her as she smirked and shook her head no making me drop my mouth open as she walked away smiling.

"I hate it here" I said shaking my head.

********

"So she just left!" Azzy exclaimed making me nod my head and then she laughed "yo you ain't shit Azzy" I said to her making Noelle mush my head "don't talk to my mommy like that" She said going over to Azaray's lap as I mugged her "Step mommy" I said making Azzy cut her eyes at me as I shrugged "I don't give a fuck it's the truth" I said making her roll her eyes and play with Noelle hair.

"What shoes you get?" Jamanii said as I looked in the bag and seen a piece of paper in there. I reached my hand in the bag and pulled it out and read it out loud "773-453-0098 Adaleyah" I read out loud thinking who number this could be then I remembered ole shorty from the store.

"Bro she gave me her number!" I said jumping up as they all looked at me "that girl in for a treat cause I can barely stand yo ass" Samani said as I mugged her "girl don't do him sitchyo ass down then" Noelle said making me give her a high five because that's my dawg it a love hate relationship.

"Go call her!" Azzy said excited for me because she know how bad Zalani hurt me.

*****

I was on booka porch and waited for her to pick up "hello" her voice rang through the phone "you one sneaky ass girl ain't you" I said making her laugh " I couldn't let you get on easily" she said making me roll my eyes "I had to put you under some stress" she finished making me laugh "yeah I gotta few grey hairs" I said as She laughed at me.

"So?" She asked as I remember what I called for "go on a date with me" I asked her well more of told her "Me and you?" She asked as I rolled my eyes again "no me and Casper" I said making her smack her lips " duh me and you" I said as she chuckled "what if I gotta boyfriend?" She said as I hung up Ian tryna die anytime soon.

Just as I was go in the house my phone rang again "Nigga Ik you did not just hang up!" She exclaimed making me huff "yo fine ass gotta bf Ian tryna die" I told her making her laugh loudly "nigga I like playing mind games but Ian a cheater why would I give you my number if I gotta bf and I said what if" she said making me roll my eyes "my brain can't process this you gotta bf or not?" I said making her smack her lips again "no fool" She told me making me sigh "ok then so ima pick you up on Saturday and we gone go from there" I said "dress causal" I added "what's yo name?" She asked me "Rio" I told her.

"Ok see you on Saturday Rio" she said hanging up.

I went inside the house and everyone looked at me "I gotta date with destiny!" I quoted toy story making everyone mug me and turn back around "well fuck y'all to" I said making Noelle turn back around "Nigga shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down we watching finding dory" she said and I couldn't even be mad cause that my show.

I walked over to the couch and looked around and sighed "yeah we gone be cool" I muttered.