-𝘞𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬-

Ominous POV:

They climbed out the water grunting at the leg that They still can't feel "stupid Azzy" they said as they finally layed on the distrusting concrete "ILL KILL THAT BITCH" they said as they looked at the murky water "This is all your fault!" They said looking at the sinking car "if you would've just killed the bitch instead of trying to fuck her"they yelled at the sinking figure that was still in the car "And just for that you can die bitch" they said standing up and making there way out of the abandoned are with only one thing on there mind.

Revenge.

Azzy POV:

"Mommy!" I heard Noelle's voice as I climbed out of the car making my way towards her while running with a big smile on my face. I picked her up making her giggle.

"Oh my baby I missed you" I said while the rest of the group was standing there with a mug "damn I gave you my seed and you miss the step mommy more than you miss me" booka said making everybody agree with him " hell we risked our love for this ungrateful child and she does this shit I am done do you hear me!" Rio said shouting at the air walking into booka's apartment.

"Don't listen to them" I said looking at Noelle's face "they didn't hurt you did they" I said carrying her toward the house with Samani and Jamanii they both ain't talking much.

"No momma" she said with a sad face "they food was good tho!" She said making me widen my eyes at her and laugh "they fed you?" I asked her "yes they just were mean to me when I talked to much" she said making me pull a long face "I promise you'll never have to go back there okay" I said holding out my pinky making her grin at me and pull her pinkie around mines and say "promise".

40 minutes later

We were all sitting on the couch Noelle's head on my lap while her feet was on booka. Even though we got Noelle back I still can't help but feel mad at Rylan to say that I didn't care about her it hurt me and I let it slide but I'm gonna bring it up.

"Y'all we're bout to head out" Samani said making me turn my head turns her "you good?" I asked her because her sister is dead and she seemed cool about it "manee fuck that bitch she kidnapped a whole child that ain in our blood" she said making me chuckle at her "you can talk to me whenever" I said to her making her smile at me and give me a hug "alright bye y'all!" She said walking out of the house with Jamanii hand in hand.

"I'm glad mani found jay they really are for each other and he makes her happy" I said pushing Noelle's hair out her face and smiling at her sleeping figure. She took a shower and passed out trying to watch finding Nemo.

"WOOOO BITCHES IM NEGATIVE" Rio said making me jump "bitch stfu you see my daughter sleeping" me and booka said in unison making Rio roll his neck.

"Whatever I'm out of hear" he said then muttered "y'all both need some damn head"  he closed the door locking it behind his black ass.

I blew out a breath while sitting back in the back of the couch.

"I'm gonna go put Noelle up" booka said making me nod my head avoiding eye contact for the simple fact that I wanna argue cause why tf would you say that.

He huffed and picked Noelle up making his way up the stairs I checked my phone not seeing any messages as I got up to get me something to drink out the refrigerator I seen a Pepsi which was booka's last one and since he wanted to be petty so was I.

I popped it open and drank it making my way back over to the couch drinking it.

I heard his footsteps coming down towards the bottom and my heart heated.

"How tf you gone be scared of yo nigga but not scared of killing people boo you whore" my inner ego said to me making my scrunch my face up "shut up" I said to it in my head.

"Azzy" Ryland said making me turn to him with a straight face as I tried not to laugh "yes?" I said to him making him look at me like I was crazy "is that my last Pepsi" I opened my mouth trying to act like I didn't know "omg I had no idea" he looked at me and then folded his arms "what is this about now?" He said making squint my eyes "I have no idea what you talking about" I said offended.

"Monroe!" He said giving me that 'bitch fess up' look.

"Okay okayy" I said rolling my eyes at him "I'm still mad that you said that to me" I said smirking cause I didn't tell him what it was.

"Monroe I didn't mean it" he said sitting down next to me with a sorry look "manne you wasn't even supposed to get that you smart whore" I said to him taking my hand out of his.

"Naw I'm serious Monnie I really didn't mean it I was frustrated" he said making me glare at him "you can take your frustrations out on me in other ways" I said hinting that I wants a little sexy sex.

"Oh really" he said his eyebrows raised.

"Ong" I said at he kissed me and made his way down.

Well you can say he went to town on me.

Raw.