-𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 -

Rio POV: 5 days later

"Noelle ima fuck yo little ass up!" I said running after her this little girl got my cologne and I'm tryna leave. She giggled and kept on running away.

"Booka!" I screamed "come get yo daughter!" I said as Noelle dropped the cologne and ran away and booka came down right when she left looking confused only in his draws "Mane Rio quit playing!" He said smacking his lips and going back up the stairs as I look back to where Noelle just was and at him.

I smacked my lips and picked up my cologne and went in booka's guest bedroom and sprayed some cologne on me but not a lot.

"Adaleyah💞🤰🏾 swirling pink heart emoji pregnant women holding belly is FaceTiming you" Siri said making me go to my phone and pick it up straightening myself out before I answered the phone.

"Hello" I said to her while she put her face all in the camera "Girl back the fuck up what you want" I asked her while she mugged me "boy don't do that!" She said rolling her eyes before showing me her outfit that was comfy and causal "this cool?" She asked me as I nodded then added "take those crocs off and put some shoes on" I told her as she smacked her lips "ok if your feet hurting don't say shit to me" I told her as she nodded and kept them on.

"Alright im finna leave turn yo location on" I said while she nodded and hung up.

"Oooo you gotta girlfriend" I heard Noelle voice making me roll my eyes and smile at her nodding "I don't know what she see in yo ugly self" she said making me squint my eyes at her "little girl you needa shut that shit up before I tell yo daddy about you know who" I said crossing my arms and smirking at her as she stood up of the doorframe mugging me "Bitch you tell him and I break that thing in between yo legs" She said as bucked at her "go get some more teeth" I told her knowing she ain't like no one talking about her teeth that's missing she glared at me before stomping away "Mommy!" She called as I rushed out and downstairs.

"Alright yall I'm gone!" I called out while hearing a whole bunch of bye's.

**********

Pulling up in her driveway I seen a car there already making me squint but get out anyways rubbing my hands together. Walking up to her door I debated on knocking or using the doorbell but I ended up knocking anyways loud too.

As I knocked loudly she opened the door making me cheese at her "you ain see the damn doorbell?" She asked me as I stank faced her "why can't you just be happy to see me" I said a she let me in "Boy bye, gtf, do sumn imma go get my stuff and we can go" she said before running up the stairs.

I looked around at everything her house was big and nice had modern colors it kinda fitted her I looked at her couch seen it was big enough can't wait to f-

"And who are you?" I heard a deep voice ask me as I turned around and came face to face with a tall dude darkskin looked just like addy.

"Uhh my names Rio sir" I said nervous as I held out my hand but he just eyed it and slapped it away and that shit hurted because he had ruff hands but I didn't show it.

He smiled at me "I've heard a lot about you Rio" he said bringing me into a hug "I will go to jail again if you hurt my daughter" he said just as Addy came down the stairs "good talk good talk!" He said laughing and glaring at me so I laughed to.

Addy came down the stairs and walked towards me looking at her dad as he gave her a kiss on the cheek "Alright be safe" he told her then nodded at me as addy turned to me he gave me a look while going around the corner.