- 𝘜𝘯𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 -

Rylan POV: 3 weeks later

"Bitch if you don't getcho damn hands offa me" I said muggin Monroe as she kept trying choke me out "Unhand me you peasant" I told her making her mug me and turn around.

"Aww you really mad?" I asked and teased her "manne why tf we gotta have kids so early?" I asked her as she turned around and gave me ah look.

"Nigga you the one that wanted kids!" She yelled at me making me think she was real life mad that I didn't want kids right now "I know that.... shit we just killed another person! And you want kids?"I shouted back at her making her get all up in my damn face "Rylan you real life makin me mad" She told me as she pushed me back "You the one that wanted kids tf! And now that I want them you don't want them?" She told me as I pushed her hands offa me.

"Monroe I'm not boutta argue wit yo ass" I said as she rolled her eyes and got her bag and keys putting her shoes on "and where tf you going?" I asked her while she just looked back at me and started going downstairs as I followed her all the way to the car and she got in starting her car.

"I'm going to find me a nigga that wanna get me pregnant" she rolled up her window and drove off as she pulled off and drove away angry and fast.

"Manee she think she slick" I chuckled as I shook my head and called my momma "aye ma!" I said as she screamed "what boy!" I continued to talk but she yelled again "Noelle stop beating on yo baby cousin! Bad ass Lil girl" I sighed as she said this "can Noelle sleep over?" I asked my momma as she said "yes" and we said our goodbyes and I love you's.

"Now to find where Monroe went" I said to myself going back into the house.

**********

"So you really going to find her?" Rio asked me as I mugged him for the fifth time and nodded "duh nigga I gotta tracker on ha phone and after we take care of this I'mma go get her ass" I told him as we pulled up to the trap "mane yall relationship is-" I cut him off "not toxic nigga yo girl was ah damn nut case let's not" I said as we got out the car making him stank face me "nigga shut thee fuck up cause who? Not me" he said making me look at him "you sure you not gay?" I asked him as he smacked me on the back off my head "imma fuck you and yo daughter up one day" he said opening the door as we saw all the people that's sold our drugs and stuff for us.

We walked in to see Jamanii standing there already as he gave us ah head nod making us return it "yo girl ova there wit Azzy?" I asked him quietly as he nodded his head "yeah you betta get yo girl I was finna fuck and she came in cryin" he glared at me making me laugh and shrug at him.

"Alright Lil niggas!" I said to all the dudes lined up "I heard one of y'all duck asses been stealing from me and selling to the other block" I said to them making them all scrunch up there eyebrows and look down.

"Yo the dude in the white, the dude in the red, and the dude in the blue look nervous asl" Jamanii whispered to me making me look at the three dudes that were standing by each other and they was looking everywhere eyes darting and shit "Yo!" I said making everyone look up "you three come here" I pointed to them as they all walked up slowly.

I looked at all of them titling my head "y'all think y'all can steal from me and get away with it?" I said as I punched one of them in the face as the dude held his face I went to the other one and got my gun out pointing it to his head.

"Tell the truth" I said as I took the safety off "you steal from me?" I asked him as he swallowed but nodded his head making me shoot him in his head as I watched his body fall.

"Now y'all know what happen to niggas that think they can get away wit shit!" I said to all of them as I looked at the dude who was still holding his jaw. I shot him in both his legs then his head making everyone stare at him.

Walking over to the last dude I put my hand on his shoulder making him wince "you gone steal from me again?" I asked him as I smirked he shook his head no so I sighed and said "alright man you off the hook" I told him as he said "thank you" and went back to the line.

As soon as he turned around I shot him in his head making him fall down as I laughed and so did Jamanii and Rio.

"Alright don't steal and y'all ah be fine meeting dismissed" I told them and then shouted "And get my money in on time!" I said as they all nodded and left quickly.

"Alright yall I'm out" I said kicking the body out my way "get some people to clean this blood up and dispose the body's" I said to Rio as he nodded "wait! How imma get home" he said to me "nigga you see Jamanii and Jamanii see you get his ass to take you" I said as I walked out the door on my way to Azzy apartment since I had a tracker on her phone that she don't know about.

**********

I pulled up at Azzy apartment with some chicken wings and some flowers her and only her will have me doing this simp ass shit and my daughter to.

I walked to the elevator and waited for it to let me out and once it did I seen Samani glaring at me as I got out the elevator "You gone get fucked up" she told me as she stepped in the elevator as I got out "What you mean?" I asked her but she didn't get to respond as the elevator closed and she waved at me smirking.

Walking to Monroe's apartment door nervously I stopped and knocked on the door waiting for her to open the door as I pulled my pants up. She was standing there with a bonnet on and some silk pajama pants and ah silk button up shirt that was pink.

I bit my lip and smiled at her "How the hell did you find me?" She asked me as I shrugged and said "just a lucky guess" Monroe just stared at me with her arms crossed tapping her foot "okay look baby I'm sorry but I don't want kids not now that's it" I exclaimed to her as she moved to the side to let me in.

She snatched the flowers and the chicken wings out my hands as I took in her apartment that she never used.

"What do you want?" She asked me as she bit into a wing "my girl back" I told her as I walked over to the kitchen counter "You can suck my dick" she said to me as she wiped her hands and her mouth closing the box.

"Monroe don't be like that" I gritted my teeth at her stubbornness "how the hell do you want me to be!" She shouted at me "you are basically saying you don't want kids with me after you said you wanted kids with me!" She screamed at me making me roll my eyes and choke her up against the wall but not to hard.

"Look I tried to be nice about this" I clenched my jaw as she bit her lip "I'm not saying I don't want kids with you just not now!" I said as she ran her tongue against her bottom lip "And yo ass gone stop talking to me like that got it?" I said squeezing her neck a little bit as she nodded "I need words" I whispered in her ear "yes" she said like she was out of breath.

She smiled at me like a crazy person before kissing me heavily as I picked her up by her waist and made my way to her bedroom closing the door.

Yeah I think she get it.