-𝘚𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘱-

𝗔𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀
10:23 𝗣𝗺
𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼,𝗜𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀
______________________________

"I better get some bomb ass dick after this" I said hoping over the fence huffing making booka look over at me.

"Girl what the hell are you talking about"
"You heard what tf I said"

He looked back and kept walking we was finna go kill this bitch Noelle calls "mommy" and I was so ready to get this over with cause booka promised me we'd have sex after this so you know me I got my last ass out the bed happy as shit.

"Ok we go in and out"
"Nigga I know hurry up the beds getting cold"
"Monroe I'm gonna fuck you up"
"Do it when we get home" I said walking up to the back door of her house.

Booka picked the lock and opened the door and put his finger to his lip.
"Nigga wtf you telling me to be quiet for they fucking listen" I told him.
He listened only to hear the headboard and ugly ass moans that bitch sound like a damn pig and a cow.

"Damn did you hear those moans when you made Noelle?" I laughed quietly of course don't need the pig hearing us.

He gave me ah stank ass look like damn Ian fuck her wit his ugly ass anyways we continued up the stairs while I put my silencer on my gun and booka did the same thing.

"3..2..1" booka said them kicked the door open on one.

"Freeze muthafuxkas it's the police" I yelled In my black voice making booka look at me.

I laughed "okay baby I quit I quit" then I realized we was still in the room with the pig and the cow.

"Booka what the hell!?" Mrs.piggy said.

"Yo who is this and this bitch" ole dude said making Me Give booka a look and to which I got a head nod back.

"AHH WHAT THE HELL" yeah i shot him in his balls because I'm that bitch been that bitch still that bitch.

"What are you doing Booka!!" The babymomma cried.

Rolling my eyes and saying "Cam we really just get this over with I just wanna kill y'all then get some dick" making booka eye me indicating I need to shut up.

"What can we just shoot the muffs amd the bitch and go" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"You know what fine the reason we're here is bc you a trifling ass bitch who lets this nigga touch on there child! You did and that why your gonna be dead....dead as hell" I rushed out.

"So can we kill them now?" Ion know why I was horny but I was and booka standing there in all black was not Helping my fückin case.

"Fine you ca-"

"Bet" I said before shooting both of them in there heads cutting of there screams.

"You one crazy ass bitch"

"Yeah but I'm your crazy ass bitch" I cheesed "let's go home so I can get some dick"

Skipping out to the car I found a chunk of Mrs.piggy's flesh making me flick it of and make a face before getting in the car.

Booka got In and leaned over and buckled my seat belt Making me hold my breath 'this nigga think he so sneaky' I think to myself.

Eying him as he made his way back over to his seat "Damn you getting this Puséy today" I mumbled.

Turning up the damn radio my sexual frustration grew cause why tf Can I by Kehlani just came on...that didn't stop me from singing it.

This shit so good should be illegal
Need round two, need a sequel

"Hit the backboard like a free throw you next level you a cheat code in so deep,you hit my seafloor." I looked at booka while I sung it.

And guess what I kept doing that shit and I rubbed him through his pants cause I'm that bitch been that bitch still that bitch.

He swerved up into the driveway hella quick got out and got me out too throwing me over his shoulder making me Yelp as he smacked my ass.

Smack my ass like a drum.

He carried me all the way up the stairs throwing me down on the bed making me crawl back on my elbows.

He took of his shirt pulled my
Legs toward him and layed in between them while kissing me deeply and passionately while pulling my shirt and pants off.

"You was talking all that shit"
He said kissing me on my stomach and making his way don't worry my area.

Moaning and whimpering cause this bitch was teasing me putting one finger then two then three instead of his damn tongue.

"Where you going?" He asked me gripping my thigh while I was trying to get away for what reason I have no clue but damn was I trying.

He moved his tounge so god damn well and all you could hear were my moans as I he did what he did.

Once I finished I tried to pass the fuck out until I heard ah " we ain't done yet" making me peek my head up as I saw what he was slanging ain't now way in hell that shit gone for inside of me I'd rather not.

"Who the fück that shit going in cause it sure ain't me so-" I started to say before he cut me of my slamming into me.

"ODKDJEJ OHH FUCK NEVERMIND KEEP GOING" I screamed.

You know it's always fück them kids but ion mind if this man get me pregnant right now.

I have no words
I'd be damned if I wrote the rest of that I'd be dead.

Anyways vote and comment stay tuned🌚💕