-You serious!-

Samani POV: 2 Weeks later

I sat in my bed with my head in my hands thinking how the hell did it get this way. Jamanii answers my simple messages like "how are you?" And "We still gone talk?" He always answers with a "good" and "yeah" or "no" and it's getting annoying.

I have no right to even be annoyed I accused him of something that he didn't do and accused my friend also that foul even for me.
Azzy won't talk to me at all and neither will booka. Rio will update me on how everyone's doing and assured me that I could come talk to him anytime I wanted to but I would probably feel out of place if I go over there.

I had no one to talk to so I went to the person I knew wouldn't judge me because of all the shit she had done. And it wasn't like I was being fake by going to her because her and Azzy cool now.

*********

I knocked on her door and heard a baby crying. She came to the door and stared at me with confused eyebrows "Sai?" She questioned "what are you doing here?" She asked me while I looked at her with my hand in my pockets.

"Keyari" I said "I need help" she looked at me and stepped to the side letting me in as I breathed a sigh of relief.

"You not in no trouble with no gangs or shit?" She asked me while I shook my head no "good because I gotta baby" she told me making my face brighten up "that's right!" I exclaimed happy for her even tho she cheated to get that babay "where is he or her?"I asked her as she smiled and moved back towards the apartment that her and Azzy once shared.

She opened Azzy old bedroom apartment and I looked inside to see a baby boy "what's his name?" I asked her quietly as I looked inside the crib "Troy" she told me as I nodded my head and looked at him smiling "he look just like Ray" I told her as she frowned " I know and I carried the damn seed for 9 months for him to look just like his damn daddy" she said making me giggle and walk out the room and close it behind me quietly.

"So what?" She said as she sat down on the couch and paused the tv that was playing Gravity Falls "I messed up" I told her honestly "real bad" she grimaced and looked at me "whatd you do?" She asked me and I got starting telling her.

*********
She breathed in taking in all of what I just said. She shook her head "you- I'm gonna be honest you needa let that past shit go cause it's obvious that it's affecting you" she told me as I nodded my head and put it down "I know but I want to let it go I really do" I told her as she looked at me "you wanna know how?" She asked me and I nodded my head eagerly "you need to get make peace with him" she told me as I nodded my head then shook it "Wait your talking about my ex?" I asked her as she nodded her head "yeah you needa confront him" she told me as I shook my head.

"No way!" I exclaimed as she looked at me "look when me and Ray were messing around I felt terrible for what I did to Azzy" she told me as my eyes watered "and for that I have to live with what I did and I got the peace that I needed, knowing that Azzy doesn't hate me I can deal with having a baby by that bastard" she said I wiped my eyes and nodded.

"I'll do it" I told her as she gave me a smile "before I go how's your life been?" I asked her as she told me everything "Me and Troy been doin good" she said then smiling "I met this guys a few months after Ray's disappearance" she said winking at the word "disappearance" cause she knew we killed him making us laugh "He's been really nice and we're dating now I don't deserve a happy ending but I really think this is it for me" she told me making me smile at her and stand up giving her a hug.

"Thank you" I said getting ready to open the door and walk out "And ima come visit baby Troy again" I said as she laughed and said "okay" I opened the door and there was this dude holding flowers.

"Aye keyari I think yo nigga here" I told her as he walked in and gave her a kiss and a hug making me smile and think about Jamanii.

I'm going to fix this even if means facing that bastard.

*********
"I think this is the right address" I mumbled to myself as I looked at the piece of paper his momma gave me. That lady and me was always cool even before I even started dating her son and she gave me his address with no problems.

"Here's goes nothing" I said as I looked at the big house and two cars in the driveway as I ringed the doorbell and waited.

"Get back here" I heard someone laugh and say and heard a little giggle the door opened wide "hello" this lady asked me and she was pretty ,brownskin, black hair "hello?" She asked me as I looked at her and remembered what I was here for "hi uh I'm looking for...Tariq" I told her gulping as she looked at me then nodded.

"Bae!" She shouted through the house making my eyes widened as I seen him come from the back with a kid in his hand that looked like a mix of both of them.

"I think this was a mistake." I stated starting to walk off hoping he didn't notice me "Samani" he said making me close my eyes and breath out it was at times like this I needed my crazy ass sister but naw she just had to go get dickmatized but with no dick.

"Hey" I told him as the the little girl wriggled in his arms and got down running up the stairs "I'll go play with her baby" she told him flashing me a smile before walking up the stairs and it was only then I noticed the baby bump she had.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me as I glared at him "your ruining my relationship" I told him as he just looked at me and stepped outside going on the little swing they had that was like a bench.

I sat down far away from his as I could. "I'm really sorry for what I did to you" he told me making me look over at him "I-I was not the most faithful person I know that" he told me "you were never a faithful person" I told him and a silence filled us.

"Why did you come here?"he asked me again making me breath out "me and my boyfriend are fighting because you cheated on me with six other girls and now I need constant reassurance because I have trust issues!" I told him as he cringed at me.

"Did you tell him that?" He asked me.

"What nigga?" I asked him.

"You have to talk these things through with your partner" he said to me as I snorted "I don't know how" I said to him as he looked at me "I'm really sorry" he told me as I nodded "I am to I need peace with this relationship" I said pointing between me and him "you know he wanted to marry me" I said my eyes watering "he wanted to marry someone like me and all I did was accuse him of cheating and doing the things he really wasn't doing" I said as he sighed "you needa tell him the truth about what happened between us" he said making me turn my head "I will" I said standing up "I wish you the best" I said as he gave me a fist bump and I returned it.

And for the first time I walked away feeling lighter.