-I dont know-

Jamanii POV:

Walking out of the house and slamming the door I took ah deep breath before hitting up Booka.

"Yo!" Booka said making me roll my eyes at his loud tone "Can I stay the night?" I rushed to my car and sat in the drivers seat putting my key in the ignition.

"Yeah bro" he reassured me "why you can't stay at yo girl house?" He asked me making me sigh as I backed out the driveway "I'll tell you when I get there" I told him making him say "ok".

"Monroe what the matter?" He said to Azzy while I was driving down the street "yo imma see you when you get here" he said hanging up.

I put my phone in the cup holder and just wiped my face. It really is fucked up thing that Samani even thought her friend would do that, I mean I could deal with being asked where I was and shit but sayin youn got no type of trust in me that's just foul asf and made me rethink this whole relationship.

I love that girl I really do i have told her shit that stays between us and I've never told anyone a day in my life and for her to turn around and say that hurt me ong.

"Wife💍 wife with a diamond ring emoji is requesting to FaceTime you" the Bluetooth that was connecting to the car said making me sigh and answer it cause you never know the apartment could be getting shot up right now I gotta lot of enemies or whatever drake said.

"Jay" Samani told me in a shaky voice making me grunt and look down at the phone I just put in my lap "Baby come home we can talk about this!" She told me as I shook my head "Naw we can't talk about this" I said "you don't even fuckin trust me bro!" I shouted at her as she wiped her face "I'm sorry baby" she told me as I kept shaking my head "Whatever bro get off my line since I'm not trustworthy" I said being petty and throwing my phone on the other seat of the car.

She kept calling through the whole ride to booka house and I kept declining and turned my location off. Ian a damn cheater and ion know what she think but Ian other niggas and she treating me like that and that shit is dead cause what the fuck I look like cheating on the girl I want kids wit and want- wanted to get married to.

I put my car in park and got out of my car with the extra bag of clothes I had in the backseat.

I looked at my phone and seen all the messages that was from Samani they was just little messages like "are you breaking up with me?" And one was "I promise I won't do this again" I just ignored them cause no we not breaking up bitch we take breaks.

But naw for real I'm rethinking this whole relationship.

"Monroe what you mean?" I heard booka say to Azzy as I went in the house and seen them on his couch.

"I was just tryna be a good friend!" Azzy sobbed and hugged booka making me him out on this ugly face that looked like it was supposed to be ah pout.

"I'm sorry Monroe" he told her as he head nodded me "wassup J3" he said making Azzy look over at me with ah sad face "I'm sorry" she told me making me shake my head "It's not yo fault everybody got insecurities and Samani do to" I said shrugging and going up towards the stairs and straight into the guest bedroom.

I decided that I was gone smoke so I rolled up and licked the edge and Noelle came knockin on my door.

"I heard about what happened" she said sitting down on the bed beside me as I laughed "girl you actin like somebody therapist" I told her while she smiled at me showing her missin teeth in the front "She blowin yo phone up aint she?" She asked me as I turned my head towards my phone that was still beeping.

"Yup" I said sparking up my blunt and letting the smoke out my mouth "can I try?" She asked me as I looked at the door and thought it over "when you get older I'll let you if yo daddy don't" I told her making her roll her eyes at me as I took another puff "Ight" she said while hopping off the bed "all I'm saying is that girl loves you she just need constant reassurance" Noelle told me like somebody grandma as she waved bye and walked out.

I looked at my blunt and then back at the door she just walked out of. I think I might be too high just a little bit.

"Aye" booka came up the stairs and called to me as I finished smoking my eyes low as hell I could feel it.

"Wassup" I goofy smiled him as he walked towards me and sat down next to me.

"You needa get yo girl" he said to me as I rolled my eyes I think I did "Man ion needa get shit she actin real funnt" I told him making him look at me "nigga you high?" He asked me as I nodded my head yes and flopped back on the bed "man I really love that girl she making shit harder than it need to be" I honestly told him as he nodded his head "do what I did choke her up against the wall and have makeup sex" he told me as I looked at him while he smiled and shook his head up and down.

"Nigga Ian apologizing" I told him "I went to get the Engagement ring from Azzy then she accused me of sleeping wit her and to top it off she said she didn't trust me" I told him making him look at me "she thought you and Azzy were" he motions his finger together as I nodded my head "dawg yo girl is tripping" he said shakin his head.

"I know and now she blowing my phone up after we talked and I turned my location off" he looked at me "you gone stop fuckin wit her?" He asked me as I shrugged "I don't know I love her I wanted kids wit her and to get married" I honestly answered "she just won't open up to me I barely know anything about her past only the shit she do now" I told him while he nodded his head "just get the full truth on why she flipped before you break up with her" he said to me "Azzy let her emotion cloud her feelings so I sometimes gotta actually sit and talk with her but we doing good" he told me standing up and fixin his pants.

"Alright thanks man" I told him as he was getting ready to go "close the door and turn the light off" I told him as he mugged me "nigga this is not a five star hotel do it ya self" he told me before shaking his head muttering "niggas man I'll tell ya" I sighed before getting up and going towards the light turning it off and closing the door.

Man what imma do?