- 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯 -

𝗔𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆
1:11 𝗮𝗺
𝗥𝗶𝗼'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲
_______________________

Waking up to hear a whole lot of cussing is not wtf I wanted.

"Well who is it?" Booka asked whoever was on the phone.
......
"The fuck! I'm coming over there to handle him right now" he said and hung up the phone angrily.

He turn around to see me woke and staring at him "I'm sorry baby did I wake you up"

"No you just uhh woke me up" I said sarcastically like duh bitch wtf.

"That's not what you was saying last n-" he started but I cut him off with my stare.

"What?" I said wanting him to continue he rolled his eyes "I said not what you was sayin last night but anyways" he said lookin in his phone.

" you want something to eat?" he quickly changed the subject.

"Yeah can we get some taco be-" I started but was cut off.

"DAYUM MAN YALL FUCKED ON MY SHEETS" Rio ugly ass came in there and said.

"YALL KNOW HOW MUCH THAT SHIT COST ME" He still was going.

"I should murder YALL and then make it look like suicide" he said out loud.

Why would he tell us his plans?

"Rio if you don't getcha getto ass in here and fück me ima find someone else to do it" Zalani said while I'm standing here shocked.

"Uhmmm can y'all stop making all that noise me and my man tryna sleep" Samani said making me shake my head in confusion.

"When the hell?" I said my confusion out loud.

"Unt unt girl don't do that like you didn't just get ate out yesterday" Zalani said lookin at me with ah mug then lookin at booka bitin her lip making me drop my mouth open.

"Alright alright yall putting my baby through embarrassment get all y'all black asses out" Rylan said while pushing them out the door.

"DONT FÜCK AGAIN AND NIGGA IM 5% WHITE" Rio said while banging on the door then leaving.

"As I was saying Taco Bell would be nice" I said while my cheeks was red due to embarrassment.

'I was not that loud was I?'

"Yes ma you were that loud" i heard a voice in my head.

I shot my head up and looked "Rylan did you hear that"

He just laughed at me and said "Girl that was me I was telling you that you were that fucking loud"

"Oh"
.....
"So you gone get me my Taco Bell"

"I think you just use me for food" Rylan said making me cheese.

"Never that el o el"

"Stop saying that stupid shit for i ah smack you"