- 𝘪 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 -

𝗥𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗝𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀
10:21 𝗮𝗺
𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼,𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀
𝗥𝗶𝗼'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲
______________________________

"We needa talk ma" I told Monnie stubborn ass.

She would do everything in her power to not talk to me sometimes I think the girl let's her emotions cloud her feelings.

"Njdjdjwenfont" she mumbled into the pillow but I couldn't understand a word she just said.

"What Monnie you gotta speak up I can't hear you" I spoke again rolling my eyes muggin ha.

She huffed before turning her face out of the pillow and facing me before saying "no we don't because I have nothing to say to you."

See what I mean stubborn.

"What did I even do to yo pine cone head ass?"

"You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend" She said half shouting.

I'm not tryna start an argument with her today I miss my baby I just want her back.

Ew I sound like a simp.

"Monnie I don't have a girlfriend" I said confused because why would i date her knowing I have a girlfriend.

"Nigga do I look fucking dumb yes you do I heard you talking to that girl" She said sounding like the smartest person in the world.

Sarcasm of course.

"Monnie that wasn't my girlfriend." Now speakin softly to her man I like this damn girl and she making it harder then it needs to be.

"Ohhhh really then who the hell was it."

"My daughter"

Silence.
More silence.
Then laughter.
A sarcastic laugh at that.

"Nigga I'm a lot of things but dumb is not one of them." She said sounding offended.

Rolling my eyes and saying "Monnie I'm serious"

"Oh ok then call her"
"What?"
"Call.your.daughter." She said slowly.

"Okay fine" I said pulling out my phone then calling my daughter on the phone.

"You know your really making yourself look stupid I know you don't have a-" She said but got cut off.

"Daddyy!" My daughters Whiney voice cut her off.

"Hey baby girl whatchu doing?" I asked her.

"Nothing I'm coloring I'm waiting on mommy to get here" she said but then shut her mouth.

"Ya mama not there with you"
Silence
"Baby girl your not in trouble is she there with you.
"No" her tiny voice said
"Is there anyone else there with you" I asked her.
"No daddy"

I sighed "baby girl I'm gonna call your mom later and you can come stay with me that okay?"

"YEAHH" She screamed in the phone.