- 𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 -

𝙰𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚛𝚘𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜
10:00 𝚊𝚖
𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘,𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜
𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚉𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
3 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
_______________________

𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚊🤰🏾💕
𝙸𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚗𝚘𝚠
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 10:03

So yeah I guess you can say me and booka have gotten real close since he got my number. We talk almost everyday whether it's just a simple hi or falling asleep on the phone.

I like him you could say that cause I do el oh el.

Flopping down on my bed and groaning because today I have to go get da rest of my clothes from that damned apartment when I really don't want to. The rest of my clothes are there and if the bitch stole my man ion want her ass stealing my clothes to.

Sighing with my pillow all in my face I felt hand wrap around my waist and turn me over. Of course I know who it is booka giving me butterflies in my stomach as he stood laying in between me legs.

𝘨𝘢𝘸𝘸𝘥𝘥𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘶𝘮𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.

"Hey Monnie what's wrong?"

He said Calling me my middle name as a nickname because apparently " I needa unique name for you cause other niggas be calling you Azzy"

He swear he gotta be special but I let him have it.

"Ion wanna go over thereee cause I just know she gone be there" whining my ass of Like a baby at the time seemed like a good choice.

"Ma you got to or that bitch gone be thieving she already did it witcho ex you gone let her do it to yo clothes" Saying the exact same thing I thought.

I think I'm in love.

"Fine we can go but you gotta carry me to the front door"

"Girl get yo ass up and walk" he said muggin me pullin me up.

He taking me to go get my clothes because of the fact that both of the twins out with there niggas.

'I hate them bitches I swear"

Long story short he didn't carry me while we rode the elevator and still didn't carry me making me walk the rest of the way to the car.

Riding in the car I had a straight mug on my face cause wtf am I still riding in this car for like Ian gotta damn job I can get some more clothes god damn it.

"I'll get you some damn Parmesan wings if you wipe that ugly ass mug off yo ugly ass face" Booka said while i looked over at him.

My face brightened quick as hell he ain't have to stay all that but of course daddy whatever you say shit.

Booka laughed out loud "what the hell you laughing at"
"You like calling me daddy huh?"he smirked

My eyes widened aw shit I said it out loud I needa work on that cause how my mouth gone speak without asking for my consent bummy as hell.

__________________
10 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
10:30 𝘢𝘮
𝘈𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘺'𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵
________________________

Sitting outside the apartment and arguing about wether or not we were going in.

"No" I said
"Yes" He mugged me.
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"No"
"Yes" I said
My eyes got big ass hell
"HEY NOT FAIR YOU TRICKED ME" I yelled at him as he got out the car.

Unbuckling my seat belt and getting out stomping towards the damn apartment buildings.

Taking the elevator and stepping straight out when I heard the ring.

"Okay you get my suitcases out of the closet and I'll put my clothes in them and do get my bathroom stuff" I said putting the key in the whole and twisting it opening the door.

"Ight ma I gotchu" Booka said

𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘢 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘮.

Walking back towards the my room door and being as quiet as possible I heard moaning god damn they fucking again.

"You good baby" booka said still callin me pet names.

"Not my problem anymore he's not my boyfriend she not my bestifrend" shrugging my shoulders as I said that.

Getting to my room and closing the door booka quickly took out my book bag and all three of my suitcases while I went to the bathroom and grabbed everything a hair straightener, my curling iron, my eyeshadow and eyeliner, toothpaste and my mascara I don't wear a lot of makeup and I don't need my toothbrush I'll just buy another one.

Walking back into the rooms and almost tripped on my rug but Booka caught causing my to look up at and I swear I had two heartbeats.

Breaking us apart so i can breath I set all of those thing include all my lotion, perfumes, and body wash into my book bag looking over I seen that booka already put all of my clothes in my book bag including my underwear.

As he carried two suitcases and I carried the bag and one suitcase we heard a click of a door open. Jesus pleaseeeeee don't let it be that ugly ass nigga and that bummy ass bi-

"Azzy" they both said in unison.

Cliffhanger bitch😝 I'm sorry don't hate me yet.

Seems like booka and Azzy had gotten rather close dontcha say?

Ummm ima need y'all to tell the twins to fuck those niggas and be done... naw I'm playin.

Antyways vote and comment🌚💕 stay tuned for the next chapter.