- 𝘉𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘦 -

𝗔𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
3:45 𝗽𝗺
𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼,𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀
𝗥𝗶𝗼'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲
_______________________

"Wowwww are you serious right now" I said as tears dropped down my face.

"It's not what it looks-" Ray ugly ass started "If you say that stupid ass line ima knock yo head loose"  I stated calmly. They started getting dressed "YALL WERE JUST FUCKING ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I yelled while tears streamed down my face.

Keyari started coming close to me with her hand so I smacked that bitch down "you know what Keyari your a bummie ass hoe for you to even do this to me, i thought we were best friends what happened to that?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to happen or for it to even go on for this long" she stated while crying.

I furrowed my eyebrows "the hell are you cryin for I'm the only one that should be cryin up in this bitch and what you mean 'this long" I said throwing up my hands as air quotes.

They stayed quiet "HELLOOO I KNOW DAMN WELL YALL CAN HEAT LEMME GO GET MY GUN" I said walking out the door.
"2 MONTHS" I heard key yell.

Freezing at the doorway letting the tears fall as realization hit me that my boyfriend and my bestfriend been fucking for almost half of our relationship.

"You know what fuck both of you and I'm not staying in that apartment with you anymore Keyari and we're done Raymond fuck you and yo small ass dick" I said Throwing up my middle finger.

Walking down the stairs sniffling and shit got me acting like a pussy ass hoe. I seen Samani and Mani booed up next to each other but once she spotted me she took off her wig and said " Who I gotta fight" She said.

Laughing at her and stating "Girl sitcho ass down but Can I stay over at you and Lani place today?" I asked her and she nodded.
"Yeah girl youn even gotta ask"

"Alright I'm gonna get my stuff you need a ride home?"
She looked over at mani then back at me and winked "Naw I think I'm good" She spoke again.

"Alright be good I'm gone"

Opening the house door and hearing footsteps behind me but I decided to Ignore them. Instead I wondered how the hell nobody heard us arguing that shit amazes me.

All I know is that I wanna go home get my stuff go to Say and lani' crib and lay the hell down and eat can't forget about some good ass chicken wings.

Once I got to the drivers side I seen it was booka who came out looking at him as he made his way to my car and got in the passenger seat.

"Uhhhh ima need you to speak if you want a ride" I said while he mugged me "Getcho ass ina car" He said with his deep ass voice.

Damn his voice deep okay daddy naw I'm playing I gotta cry some more lol.

"Whatever ole bitch ass" mumbling as I got my ass in the car and he looked at me "say that shit wit yo chest next time" He told me going back in his phone.

I stared at him for ah while then turned on the radio as Come thru by summer walker turned on.

'I should've known better can't even pretend like I don't want again on the brain all the time thinking of the things that we did'