Chapter 34 - Lonely!!

"A Large Group Of People Is Called NO THANKS" 🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryce's P.O.V.

The bell to my second last class rang announcing the end of the class and I closed my notebook in annoyance. Whole day passed away and I couldn't get hold on Kyler. I want to talk to him but he's no where to be seen. We didn't have any English lecture today as well. What should I do? How am I supposed to talk to him?

Busy in my thoughts, I walked out of my classroom to go to the library. I am going to bunk the last class. I decided to get books for some assignments I've been assigned. On my way to the library, I got a call from Kimberley.

"Hello", I said recieving the call.

"Where are you?", She asked.

"Library", I replied.

"Is Kyler not talking to you? Do you guys have a fight? ", She asked.

"He's ignoring me. He said that he's not mad but I know he's. Why? ", I asked.

"I'm in the canteen right now. Your boyfriend is flirting with some random girl", she said. Her words pinched me a bit. I was stopped in my tracks.

"He's not my boyfriend. He can flirt with anyone he wants to", I said.

Is he doing this to get back on me?, I thought.

Oh, so he's affecting you, my inner self said.

"I don't know anything. Just come to the canteen. You need to talk to him. It doesn't matter if he's something to you or not. You do owe him an explanation, Bryce Decker", Kimberley said emphasizing my name. I rolled my eyes.

Why is she acting like Kyler's friend today?

"Fine. I'm coming", I said. Leaving a deep sigh, I made my way to the canteen.

I'll make a fool of myself. Kyler is gonna insult me in front of everyone, I can bet on that. But I want to apologise. I'm wrong this time. I can handle some embarassment, I guess.

The time I reached canteen, Kimberley met me at the entrance only. She stopped me and made me stand with her. We both glanced in the direction where Kyler was sitting. He was sitting with the most beautiful girl and the new talk of the school, Lilly Aniston. Lilly was a nerd girl with braces and a big black spectacles before the summer break. But the time she came back, she was a totally new person. She underwent a major transformation. For me, she was always beautiful but for others, her outer beauty is now appreciated.

Why do we need others validation so much? Why do people lack self love?

"Are you going to stare at them? Go and talk to him", Kimberley nudged me. I was brought out of my trance.

Kyler saw me but he chose to ignore. I glanced at Kimberley and after she nodded at me, I made my way to Lilly and Kyler. On my way towards them, a guy bumped into me. Two guys were running inside the canteen from behind and one of them had a collision with me. I fall on the ground because of the force and my spectacles fall off my nose. Whole canteen brust into laughter.

Great.

I immediately got up picking up my glasses. I turned around to glare at the guy. Right behind me was standing Claire Marcosi, the guy I always avoid. He's the only guy in this entire school who used to bully me in my initial school days. Caleb helped me that time by giving Claire a very strict warning of not messing with me. From that day, I never have to be afraid of this guy.