Chapter 28 - Impress my crush!!

🍁"Quiet people have the loudest mind"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryce's P.O.V.

Climbing down the car, I walked to the school. It's Friday. Last working day of week. I'll get two days off. I'm so looking forward to read the two brand new novels I've bought a few weeks ago. Those babies need my attention. Oh, I'm just so excited for my me time. I love Saturday and Sundays. A smile made its way on my lips at the mere thought of spending my time in my room with my novels and my coffee.

A tap on my shoulder made me look behind. "Missed me?", Kyler was standing smiling in all his glory. I rolled my eyes.

"You wish", I said and started walking. He walked with me.

"You didn't give me an answer yet", he said. He texted me twice yesterday but I chose to ignore his messages. He knows how to get on my nerves in different ways. I wonder is this his hobby of finding creative ways to annoy someone? Or does he annoy me only?

"No. I am not interested in going out with you", I replied and turned my way to my locker. He followed anyway.

"Oh, C'mon. Don't be so high maintenance", he whined.

"Don't be so clingy", I replied opening the locker and throwing my bag inside. He's pissing me off.

"Bryce, please go on a date with me. Okay. One coffee date. That's all I'm asking for", He almost begged. There he's. Again making a scene. And we started gaining attention.

"No", I replied.

He's being sweet and you're being a bit*h, my inner self gave me a self-check.

Get lost.

I closed the locker and turned around. Kyler stood in front of me blocking my way. I looked up at him. His intense stare intimidates me. I slide to the right and he placed his hands against the locker behind me. He prisoned me between him and locker. A few students gathered. My palms went sweaty. I felt anxious.

"What are you doing? Let me go. People are watching us", I said without even looking at him. I don't dare to.

"Are you really going to be adamant? Are you sure you'll not go out with me? Is this your final answer?", He asked.

"Yes. Absolutely yes", I said and he sighed.

"Well if that's what you want then I've nothing more to say", he said and then he stepped back.

"I'll respect your decision", he said. I blinked my eyes many times at him. Does he actually agree? Am I dreaming?

"Bye Bryce", he said and walked away leaving me all confused behind. Kyler is not the one to let go things easily. What's with him now? Is he really going to be true to his words?

"Bye", I whispered back but he couldn't hear me because he was way too far by now.

Why am I having an unsettling feeling inside?