Chapter 32 - Secret Admirer!!

🍁"I'll Only Have You,
If You're Sweeter Than My Solitude"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's P.O.V.

Bryce Decker. That's her real name. People call her with names like a weird girl, psycho, bad news and introvert with dark personality. I call her my life. She puts a smile on my face. She makes my heart skip multiple beats at once. She makes me feel nervous in a very good way.

First time I saw her and I lose my heart instantly. The amount of innocence she has on her face can steal anyone's heart. I read her. I follow her. She's in my prayers. She is my first thought in the morning and my beautiful dream at night. For me, she's my world but sadly she didn't even know I exist. She's not a mere crush. She's my life. She's my Bryce. Exclusively mine.

I saw her walking out of her car adjusting her hoodie over her face. It was like any other day. I followed her from a distance. She walked inside the class and sat on the last bench. I was seeing her after so long. It was the beginning of our semester. I smiled to myself just by looking at her from other side of the classroom.

She didn't look up from her textbook. She was drawing something. I didn't look away from her. Our English teacher came and asked for an introduction. She groaned at his statement and I smiled. Bryce hates attention.

I introduced myself hoping for her to notice me or know my name. She never looked at me. I never looked away. Her turn came. She walked in front of the class. Taking off her hoodie, she gave her introduction. This was the first time I hear her melodious voice. I recorded her and smiled at myself.

Mr. Feltchman asked us to assign partners. I wanted to go and ask her to join me. My friend sitting next to me himself added me as his partner. I didn't like it.

"I want Bryce to be my partner", I told him loud and clear.

"You've a crush on her for more than one year. You never said Hi to her. How will you ask her to be your partner?", He mocked me.

"Wait and watch", I said confidently.

Today I'll talk to her, I thought.

I was about to get up from my seat but Mr. Feltchman said, "Miss. Decker, why haven't you given me your partner's name?".

She looked up and stated, "I don't have any partner. I'm fine doing my assignment alone".

I'm right here. You can't be alone, I thought.

I raised my hand to ask the teacher to make me her partner but the classrooms door was opened and no one noticed my raised hands. A new guy walked inside. Bryce looked at him as well. I envy that guy who got attention from her.

His name is Kyler Grace. He was assigned as her project partner. I lost my golden chance only because of him. He sat next to her and tried talking to her but my girl gave him a cold answer. I'm proud of my Bryce. I noticed how she always push him away every time.