Chapter 9 - My Boyfriend!!

🍁"I Wish More People Were
Fluent In Silence"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryce's P.O.V.

The class ended and so does the school for good two days. I like Friday because I get free weekends and more of me time. Throwing my bag over my shoulder, I walked out of the school along with bodies of students but alone. I don't mind being alone. At least, I can never feel lonely as long as I'm not getting attached to anyone.

Walking towards my car, I saw Kyler standing next to his bike. This boy is actually way too clingy. He finds excuses to talk to me. He even finds a parking spot for his bike next to my car. I don't understand why is he so over friendly? Why can't he just keep himself busy with my step-sister, Becca? She's all ready to sleep with him and then throw him out of his life like her past five boyfriends. Just because I don't live with her always doesn't mean I'm not aware of what's going on around me. I'm not naive and stupid. I'm quiet and observant, so don't take me lightly. Ever.

I opened my car and throw my bag inside. Kyler, who was busy scrolling his mobile screen looked up and walked to me. He stood in front of me forcing me to look up at his face. He smiled at me and said, "Are you going to the cafe?".

"Why? Do you need anything?", I asked.

"I was asking randomly", he said shrugging his shoulders

"Mr. Grace, I'd appreciate if you keep the conversation related to the project only", I said marking the line between us. A line which he can never cross, No one can ever cross, No one ever will.

"Miss. Decker, I'd appreciate if you start opening a bit to me. We're project partners and we've one whole year to face each other", he said.

"I don't think you've anything important to talk. I'll be leaving then", I said and turned around. I sat in my car and drove away. Kyler waved me Bye with a smile but I just ignored him.

I hate extroverts!!

Parking my car outside the cafe, I walked inside like daily and wore my apron and cap and get ready to take the orders. Timber was standing at cashier counter while Miley was taking orders from the customers. I was waiting for other customers to come so that I can get to work.

"Hey Bryce", Timber greeted me when I sat next to him holding the novel, I've been reading currently.

"Hey", I said looking at him. I placed my Minnie mouse bookmark inside the book. Miley gifted me this bookmark last week and it's cute.

"How was your day at school?", He asked.

"Fine. As usual. I get a good amount of homework", I said.

"Don't you party at weekends?", He asked.

"I do but my party includes me and my novels", I said and he laughed.

"You're one smart girl. I wonder how are you still single? Don't guys ask you out?", He asked.

"I don't talk much to people", I said shrugging my shoulders and I saw Timber nodding at me. He looked at Miley and then sighed.