Chapter 16 - Byrce Bear!!

🍁"I'm A Social Vegan,
I Avoid Meet"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryce's P.O.V.

It was ten at the night and the surrounding around me was complete bliss. It was utter silence. I could hear the watch ticking, the sound of crickets coming out of the window. After spending a whole day listening to Kimberly and Kyler, this silence is like a gift to me for the punishment I've to go all day. Not to forget Brian, Kimberly's brother who stood me in the spotlight of three girls of the school by tagging me as his girlfriend. I clasped my hands together as my heartbeat raced up at the thought of future possibilities.

I closed my eyes and prayed to Jesus. I said, "Please God, don't make me the news of the school. Please erase the memory of today's incident from Lexi and the group's mind. Just please let my simple life continue. Please keep all troubles and IT people of the school away from me".

As soon as I finished my prayer, I heard a knock on my door. I frowned. Who can it be outside at this time? My mom and her husband are out for a week. Becca can never bother me ever. Leaving a sigh, I climbed down my bed putting a bookmark in the novel I was reading. Adjusting my loose top and my shorts, I passed a hand through my open hair and walked to the door. I like to leave my hair open when I'm at home because they've been in punishment all day long when I'm outside.

As soon as I opened the door, my eyes widened. Right in front of me was none other than Mr. Kyler Grace with a notebook in his hand. I looked at him and then at his book. He had worn a loose black shirt and had paired it with grey shorts. He looked younger in his home clothes and more decent. His hair were undone and he looked perfect. He doesn't even try.

I prayed for no more trouble, Jesus. Why are you not listening to me?, I thought.

"You?", I asked.

"Why didn't you call me?", He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Because I don't have any reason to call you", I said looking behind him. Who let him inside the house this late? If Becca allows him then where is she?

"Yes you do", he said and it just annoyed me.

"Really? What's that?", I asked crossing my arms across my chest.

"I told you to", he replied and I rolled my eyes. I legit wanted to salute him with my middle finger at his this reply.

Oh my god. He's just impossible.

"Who are you again?", I asked.

"We're project partners. Since you didn't co-operate in school, I came to your house", he said passing me a smile or I can say a smirk.

"I don't allow you entering my room", I said.

"Ok. Then pick up your notebook and join me in the living room", he kinda ordered me.

"No", I said. He sighed and immediately holds me by my arm. My hands who were folded together, unfold and with a pull, I was dragged two steps near him. I looked up at him and he was looking down at me. He's intimidating me again.