Chapter 4 - Lift!!

🍁🍁"Alone Is What I Have, Alone Protects Me!!"🍁🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryce's P.O.V.

There are days when you expect something to happen. When your heart secretly wish that you could just say a magical spell and magic happens. You wish that the thing you are dreaming about and can't stop thinking about each day become true. When you develop feelings for someone, a faith in magic just come naturally.

There are times when we desperately want to meet that special someone whom we are trying to meet for a long time but sadly when things don't happen as our likings when days pass ordinarily without any magic, we started losing hopes. We accept that monotonous boring life which lacks any sort of adventure.

And when destiny pays mercy on you and things you're craving for just happens at the time when you least expect it, the joy it brings is just too hard to control. It's overwhelming.

My dream came true today unexpectedly. I met Caleb at the most unexpected time and my heart is leaping out of joy. I'm not even trying to hide my happiness because he's so worth my smile.

Kyler Grace came and stood next to Caleb. I noticed both of them. They both have the same height. Caleb has blue eyes and blonde hair, Kyler's eyes remind me of chocolate and his hair were black. My heart skips a beat for Caleb.

Kyler looked at both of us and then he nudged Caleb. He asked, "Do you know her?".

Caleb smiled and looking at Kyler, he replied, "She's Bryce. My best friend".

My best friend, this word echoed in my ears continuously for the next ten seconds.

Friends are an important part of one's life, I'm sure. They're. I have none but lucky people get the golden chance to have friends in their life. And here Caleb is calling me his best friend, a special friend.

To hide my blush, I adjusted my cap over my head. I said, "It's been so long that we meet".

"So, you know how to speak", Kyler Grace spoke before Caleb. I gave him a look.

"Don't mind him. He's just a bit spoilt", Caleb said and I nodded.

"I've to leave the place because I have to help my dad in his business. But now things have fallen back in place, so I came back", he said smiling gingerly. My heart was having a hard time. It was melting bit by bit.

Sighs!!

I nodded and asked, "Would you like to have coffee?".

"You think? We're here for that only", Kyler said sarcastically and I sighed.

Why is he talking to me?, I thought!!

"I'd like to have hot cocoa", Kyler added.

I looked at him and gave him a nod. After again resting my eyes on Caleb's face, I asked, "Do you still prefer hot caramel mocha?". He grinned.