Chapter 36 - Ignoring Bryce!!

" Unconditional love never fails any test. It can struggle but the bond will never be broken"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's P.O.V.

"What? A secret admirer!! He's a psychopath", Kimberley shouted in high pitch. Kyler frowned.

"Shout even more. My ears are still not bleeding", Kyler commented and she rolled her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me this at school?", She asked.

"You're always with Bryce. I couldn't tell you that in front of her", he said as he took the support of his car.

"I don't stay with her all the time. You don't have to come to my house. You could have just called", she reasoned out. Kyler left a deep sigh.

This girl is impossible.

Kyler and Kimberley were standing in the parking outside Kimberly's house. He told her about the secret so-called admirer of Bryce and his deeds.

"Now tell me. Are you going to help me in finding out that guy? We've to save Bryce", Kyler said.

"Bryce is my dearest friend. I can save her but if you're so persistent in tagging along, then what can I do?", She said and he scowled.

"She's my crush for crying out loud", Kyler said and Kimberley chuckled.

"The whole school knows that", She said with a smirk playing over her lips.

"Do you have any plan?", He asked. She left a deep sigh as she looked in front to the infinity. She looked in some deep thoughts.

"I have networks. So, finding out that weirdo wouldn't be that difficult. But what are you going to do if you will find out him?", She asked.

"I'll beat him for destroying my bike. No one can touch my bike", I said and she shook her head.

"Boys and their love for their vehicles", she said and Kyler ignored her comment. Though she just stated the fact but Kyler can't stand her friendly side.

"Okay. Give me one day and I'll find him out", she assured him. He looked at her and just nodded. He doesn't have any option but to trust her. Kimberley is the social queen of the school. If she can't find that secret admirer then no one can.

"Fine. I'll see you in the school tomorrow", Kyler told her and she nodded. He climbed inside his car and drove back home.

Let's hope we reach that guy soon, he thought.

It was eleven at night. Kyler was scrolling social media aimlessly. He found a meme on introverts. His hands moved to share the quote with Bryce out of reflex but his mind stopped him. Why should he text her? She didn't even invite him to her brother's birthday party even though he treats her so well. He's ready to join hands with Kimberley, the girl he dislikes only for sake of Bryce and his crush didn't even bother to call him. He ignored the messages Bryce send him later in the evening because the damage was already done.

His mobile rang out of blue. He was startled at first but then calmed his senses the other second. It was from Kimberley.

A few hours have passed away since he met her and she already has found the clue!, A thought passed his mind.