Chapter 2 - Friend Request!!

🍁"I'm A Thinker Not Talker!!"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryce's P.O.V.

I took out my books from the locker and kept them in my bag. I closed my locker annoyingly. My diary is lost again. This was my third diary which was half filled and now lost. Don't know where have I've lost it this time? I always keep it with me.

Annoyed at myself, I threw my bag carelessly over my shoulder and walked towards the exit of the school. Walking alone watching the happy group of students coming out of the school with me, my heartfelt envious of their happy faces. They're happy and have friends. I've none. Sighing, I walked towards my car.

Surprisingly, today a bike was parked near my car. I intentionally park my car at a distance from the school and crowd. I don't want anyone to see where my vehicle is parked and ask me to give them a lift. I don't want to have any sort of interaction. Until last year, my car was alone parked at this area but today for a change, a bike was also parked area. I ignored this change and shrugged my shoulders.

I unlocked my car and get inside. I put on my seatbelt and glanced at my mobile screen to check the date. It's November. I sighed and turned my car to my mom's house. This Christmas I'm staying with her. The car started moving swiftly on the road. I played One Direction to get some good piece of mind.

I stopped my car outside the cafe and walked inside. I walked straight inside the office ignoring the stares I was getting from the customers. As soon as I walked inside, the owner of the cafe, Mrs. Jannet James got up from her seat.

"Look who we've here. My Bryce mice came", she hugged me. I don't mind her calling me mice but a hug is something I don't appreciate. I don't like so much human touch.

"Hello Jannet", I said.

"I guess you're again working with us for next six months", she said and I nodded.

"Could you please inform Kiel about it? I forgot to inform him", I said and Jannet nodded.

"Wear your apron and get started", she said dismissing me and I nodded.

Jannet and Kiel are business partners. They run a number of cafes along with other members in Manhattan. Jannet's cafe named Coffee Break lies on the way to my mom's house whilst Kiel's Cafe named Caffeine is situated near my dad's place. Luckily, these both let me work at their place for six months. Jannet is a beautiful lady in her early thirties, divorced and she has a small two-year-old girl. Kiel is Jannet's college friend and is still single. I don't know about others but I definitely pair these two together. They can make a perfect couple.

"Welcome back Bryce", Timber welcomed me. I smiled at him and wore my cap after tying my hair into a ponytail. Timber, Miley and I are only students who work here as a part-time waiter. Timber and Miley are in college and Timber had this huge crush on her. Miley is dating someone else. She has not even one per cent clue that Timber loves her.

Timber is a six feet, tall, long and handsome boy with hair as curly as noodles. His looks are fine but his over-all personality definitely is a treat to eyes. Miley, on other hand is the definition of perfection. Not just her looks but her overall dressing sense, the way she talks and the calming extrovert nature of her helps her gain a lot of friends. Miley never ever stays alone. She's just the social butterfly and she could even make her enemies fall in love with her. People like Miley can never ever do harm to you because they're just pure souls. Timber too had fallen for her. Miley is just one charmer.