Chapter 41 - Twinning!!

🍁"Make your heart the most beautiful thing about you "🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyler's P.O.V.

Folding the sleeves of my white shirt upto my elbow, I glanced at myself for the last time. I have worn blue denim and white sneakers to complete the look. I wore my favourite watch and cologne and just gelled my hair to give myself a clean and neat look. I smiled at myself. Today, I'm going on a date with my crush, Miss. Introvert.

My mobile rang and I picked it up. The name Miss. Introvert flashed on my screen. I should change it to Bryce Bear soon, I thought as I tapped on the green button.

"Hello", I said.

"Are you ready?", Bryce asked.

"Yes. I'm ready. Where are you?", I asked.

"I'm on my way. I'll reach in ten minutes", she said and then hang up. I left a deep sigh.

Bryce was adamant that she'll pick me up for the date because she asked me out. Our roles are reversed. I'm waiting at my house waiting for her to pick me up and take me out on a date because she's already done the arrangements. Am I the lady in the relationship? I don't mind in equality. Girls can make you feel special as well but Bryce is not that outgoing. I always wanted to take her out, pamper her, make her feel special but things never turn out just like we want them to.

This is life.

I picked up the gift I bought for her and walked out of my room. My mom and Dylan were getting ready as well. They're leaving to go and shop for Caleb's wedding this Sunday. I've not done my part of the shopping. I can do that after my special date today.

Will Bryce agree to be my girlfriend? Or will she reject me today?

"Is Bryce here?", Mom asked as she walked out of the kitchen holding cupcakes. Dylan has been craving these for a long time. I picked one and tasted it for him or else that boy won't eat these.

"She's on her way", I said and let the sweet taste of that dessert lift my mood.

"These are delicious", I said and mom smiled

"I'll go and give them to Dylan", she said and left to her bedroom where Dylan was doing his homework.

"I'm leaving as well. Bye mom", I said making my way towards the main door.

"Bye Kyler. Have a good day", she said and I left a deep sigh.

I hope for the same.

**********************

Bryce's P.O.V.

"You look good", Kimberley said as I glanced at myself in a full-length mirror. I had worn a white dress reaching up to my knees. I paired it with a watch and white heels. Kimberley did light makeup on my face and she did my hair. She gave them loose curls. I was astonished to see the beautiful girl standing in front of me. Kimberley did some sort of magic on me just like the magic lady who made Cinderella beautiful.