The Prophecy

"I'll do it" George said.

"You will? Oh my gosh the Kingdom of Oyrn will be saved!" Techno screamed,"Oh I uh- I mean yeah I knew you would, George" Techno added back in his usual monotoned voice. 

"Just... what now, Techno?" George said as he sighed. His body seemed to be getting more heavy by the minute. Phil noticed George's tiredness and placed his hand on his back patting it gently. 

Techno now seemed to notice the boys tiered eyes as well and said, "Why don't I bring you two to a room to stay in for the night, I know you have been through a lot today and it is extremely late..."

"That would be lovely, thank you," Phil responded.

George followed Techno through the castle with an emotionless expression. He didn't have the mind capacity to acknowledge the extravagant decorations and rooms they passed. It was when they reached their room George noticed Dream had been following them this whole time.

"Does this dude have any other place to be?" George thought. 

"This is where you two will be staying tonight, I hope everything is alright and if you need anything just give a shout. Sleep well the both you," Techno said as he opened the door and ushered Phil and George in the room. 

George didn't stop to hear Techno talking to Dream and just immediately fell limp face first on the colossal bed. He did however, hear a laugh from Phil and an exchange of "goodnights" and then the door shutting. 

"You can at least take your shoes off you know," Phil chuckled.

"M'nope," George said with his voiced being muffled from his face still buried in the soft blanket.

"Come on George, you know kings don't sleep with their shoes on," Phil said still chuckling.

George groaned as he pushed his body up in a sitting position to take his shoes off, "Not funny."

"Kinda funny"

"It really wasn't"

"Well I think-"

"I'm sleeping I can't hear youuuu," George said as he scooted under the covers and started to fake snore. 

George must have been extremely tired considering he didn't even know when he fell asleep. He looked around for a clock and once he found one it read 3:30 AM. George was surprised, that was actually a good amount of sleep considering most nights he can't even fall asleep for a whole hour. George's eyes scanned the room and he looked at all of the expensive decorations. Most people would kill to have George's situation right now but George couldn't help but wish he was back home. He really did not want this, he was completely content with his life. Georges eyes then moved to the man sleeping next to him, Phil. He looked so peaceful. George wondered how Phil was so calm about this. George envied Phils composure, he wished he too was able to see the best in everything but that just simply wasn't how he worked. 

With a sigh, George got out from the soft covers and walked over to the balcony doors. He opened the door slowly to make sure he wouldn't wake up Phil and stepped outside. He was immediately met with a cool breeze on his face and he closed his eyes. George loved the night, I mean he wished he was able to sleep, but most nights he was okay with being awake. He opened his eyes and looked at the stars. He felt each star's gaze on him. They didn't judge him though, they just watched him. George imagined the stars as higher beings. Like their job was to watch people on earth and be there for them. George admired the stars and would often talk to them about whatever was on his mind. He wondered if Wilbur and Niki could see him. He wondered what they would think of him. Would they be proud? He was about to be the King of Oryn afterall.