The Long Lost Prince

"Sir, I have some bad news..." A man with a beanie said as he approached a tall man in a jet black suit.

"What is it?" The man asked facing the wall with a glass of whiskey in hand.

"We just found out from some of our people undercover in Theron that the Kingdom of Oyrn crowned a new king." The man turned his head around looking down to the shorter man.

"Who is it?" 

"It is rumored that the new king is George Soot... the long lost prince." 

"What did you just say to me?" The suited man asked. He walked over to the shorter man and grabbed him by his chin forcing him to look him in the eyes.

"Schlatt, we don't know for sure, it is just rumors at the moment,  we can send men to spy on the castle to make sure-"

"What are you doing standing before me if this information is not certain!" Schlatt yelled.

"I am sorry sir I-"

"Alex, I don't want to see your disgusting face until you know for sure it is him. Do you understand me?" Schlatt whispered in Alex's ear letting go of the hold on his face.

"Yes sir." Alex responded and hurriedly walked out the room.

"What was all that fun?" A tall woman with purple hair said leaning on the door frame.

"That piece of shit came to tell me about a rumor with no actual proof!" Schlatt yelled.

"Well what was the rumor?" The woman asked walking in the room pouring herself a glass of whiskey, and taking a sip.

"George Soot was just crowned king of Oyrn."

The woman spit out her drink laughing, "You can't be serious we captured him as a baby and you killed him!"

"There were complications"

"What the fuck do you mean, 'there were complications'?" The woman said mocking Schlatt's voice.

"I mean I fucking lied Minx!" Schlatt yelled coming within an inch from Minx's face.

"Well what the fuck happened then?" She hissed looking at the taller man directly in his eyes.

"After we brought George back here someone stole him, whoever it was had to of been a Shadow Hunter. I told everyone I killed the baby so there wasn't rumors about me going soft or some shit." Schlatt responded as he walked over to his desk and sat in it.

"Well what the hell do we do?" Minx asked.

"We should not be too worried considering George must of lived in hiding his whole life, and probably isn't aware of what he's capable of." 

"And what is that exactly?" Minx asked with her thick Irish accent.

"I have reason to believe George is one of the naturals so who knows." Minx's eyes widened,  even she knew the power naturals held. 

The naturals were people that had powers from birth. It was extremely rare and to most people, they were a folktale. The powers were always random, depending on the type of person. Usually, the powers appear through extreme emotions or you see a cleric that can practice a spell that sense the presence of magic.

"We are in for tough shit aren't we, Schlatt?" Minx asked.

"Oh don't you worry your pretty little head about it Minx, I got a few tricks up my sleeve." Schlatt grinned.

----------------

George was already up before Dream came back to wake him up from his nap. George spent his time waiting exploring around his room. He admired all of the art hung up on the walls and messed with all the expensive beauty products in the bathroom. Once he got bored he sat on the sofa in the sitting area. The crown sat on the table in front of the sofa and George stared at it. It was plated with gold and had four small gems symmetrically placed throughout the detailing around the sides. George found it comical that a shiny hat resembled kingship. But even though it was just a shiny hat, George could swear he felt the weight of all the people he was to be responsible for when he wore it.