Revenge

a/n- Hi!!! THANK YOU FOR 7KKKKK I LOVE YOU GUYS!! I am back and I missed you! Hope everyone is doing well <3 enjoy :)

"How long has he been out?"

"I don't know, since we got him, a couple hours maybe?"

"So you are telling me he doesn't know we only got him-"

"Shhh-"

Dream clutched his head from the throbbing pain. There were voices, but they stopped once he started to stir.

"Dream?" A familiar voice called.

Dream opened is eyes, winching from the sudden light. He was laying down, unsure of where he was, but one thing he was sure of was the voice.

"Karl?" Dream said weakly. He felt as a hand was placed on his shoulder and he began to recall the moments before everything went to darkness.

Dream began to see clearer, he was back at the castle, but how? Karl was next to him, Sapnap at his side, and next to him Alex and Fundy. 

Once his eyes connected with Alex and Fundy he sat up quickly, not caring to acknowledge the pain his body was in.

Sapnap and Karl tried to stop him but they were unsuccessful as Dream limped over to the two grabbing them both by the collars of their shirts, "This is all your faults." He hissed.

They stared back in complete shock, "Wha-"

Sapnap stepped to the side of Dream, "What do you mean?" He asked now looking at the two with the same stare.

Dream kept his grasp on their shirts, "They sold out Phil, they got him killed-" He said between raspy breaths.

Sapnap was fully interested now, Karl the same by his side. 

Alex shook his head, "No, you don't understand I- we-"

Dream let go, shoving them away from him, "I don't want to hear it, take them somewhere, anywhere but here."

Sapnap nodded, the two seeming to be speechless and mindlessly obeying as Sapnap instructed them to follow.

Once they had left, Karl helped Dream back on the bed. Dream grit his teeth from the soreness his body was enduring, remembering each beating he got from all the guards. 

Just as Karl began to speak, Dream opened his mouth, "Where is he?" He said darkly. 

Karl's expression softened before turning serious, "He's still... there."

Dream's eyes widened, he sat up once more but Karl was able to restrain him enough this time, making him sit. 

"How the hell did you get me out?" Dream said exasperated, his chest rightening from the absence of the brown haired boy he loved so much. 

Karl went to his desk and grabbed a red goo, Dream remembered him making it from before the Shadow Hunters attacked them.

"We went to go save you guys, it was a dumb reckless plan but we all agreed on it." Karl handed the liquid to Dream, "Drink." He said and Dream looked at it confused but drunk it anyways. 

Once he drank it his body felt better, like he was being repaired like a child's toy. He watched as his cuts morphed back into his regular skin. 

"Healing potion." Karl stated matter a factly, "Anyways, we went to find you guys and before even entering their base, we saw you."

Dream furrowed his eyebrows, "What do you mean you found me?"

Karl gulped as if he was reliving the moment, "Well, there was this ditch. It had bodies, a lot of them, one of the bodies was you."