Daisy

George tapped his foot on the ground as he waited for everyone to finish their breakfast. Bad always told him that you should never leave a meal if everyone is not finished. After Techno told George he could see Karl to possibly locate where Sapnap was, he scarfed up the rest of his meals fast as he could, Bad shooting him dirty glares in the process.

George could tell Dream was confused about his sudden interest to find someone but he didn't push George. This is one of the many things George appreciated about Dream, he always knew exactly what to say and when the appropriate time to say it was. 

George was still tapping his foot on the ground at an extremely fast pace. He was too focused on going to see Karl he didn't even realize someone was trying to get his attention.

"George?" Bad waved his hand in front of Georges gaze, "Earth to George-"

"Wha? Huh?" George stuttered snapping out of his gaze. "I could not help but notice your sudden urge to leave breakfast." Bad stated and George nervously laughed rubbing the back of his neck. "I think you should go see Karl." Bad added.

For a second George didn't even comprehend what Bad had said. He had constantly been the enforcer of all the petty rules and regulations he needed to follow but now he was allowing George to break one of them?

"What?" George said. Bad smiled, "I said go see Karl. You seem excited to find someone, and I know what it is like to long for someone." Bad smiled faded and he looked down.

"Oh, well its not like that-" George looked at Dream and put his hand under the table and interlocked their pinkies. "He is just my friend and it has been a while since I have seen him, he probably won't even want to talk to me." George shrugged.

"Oh," Bad's face got red with embarrassment, "Well you two get going, see you later." George returned with a kind smile and stood up and waited for Dream who followed closely behind George.

As the two walked into the hallway George heard Dream trying to hide a laugh. George turned around and looked at him with his eyebrow raised, "What?" he asked.

Dream stepped closer to George, looking down into his eyes, "You have no fucking idea where you are going do you?" He asked grinning. 

George rolled his eyes, "Shut up and lead the way." George stepped to the side and moved his arm out motioning for Dream to lead. But what George didn't expect was when Dream walked forward he took his hand and interlocked their fingers. Dream's hand was much bigger than George's and it felt like a perfect fit around his. George smiled as the two walked through the halls.

His smile faded when they passed the main hall. The doors were wide open and down the long room, the throne sat. Even though the crown felt lighter on George's head, the throne had to continue to have this effect on George. He couldn't explain it. He felt uneasy when he looked at it, like something wasn't right. He had yet to sit in it because there were no formal events where it was necessary. He had avoided it because even the sight of it made George want to hurl.

Techno had told George a couple days back that they would be doing George's official outing to the public as the new king of Oryn soon and George could not help but hate the idea of him sitting on the throne in front of thousands of people. He couldn't escape the feeling he got from the object, it was funny to think about, a stupid chair making him feel this way. 

"George what is it?" Dream now stepped in front of George and placed his hands on both of George's cheeks. His face was filled with worry.

"It's- it's nothing." George looked away from Dream. Dream brought George's face back so it faced his and looked at him in his deep brown eyes.