Chapter 20

"Dear mind, please stop thinking so much at night, I need to sleep"

3rd person POV
-------------------------

The avengers and Peter were all gathered around one of the computers. They were all wearing they're suits. "A camera spotted them right outside of this old motel. Emerald Arc " An agent said pointing at the screen so they all knew what she meant. "From what we've gathered they should both be in there. There isn't any civilians in the area so you should be able to get to them, and fight them if it comes down to it, without harming any innocent people." The agent explained.

Natasha nodded. "Okay let's go." She said walking towards the exist in a fast pace. The others followed her silently.

Bruce hesitated for a moment before following. He wasn't sure if he should go with them. He didnt want to lose control and hurt any of them.

They walked out to a Shield helicopter and all got in it. Peter sat down nervously in on of the chairs. His legs were bouncing up and down. Tony walked over and sat besides Peter. "I want you to stay in the helicopter, kid" Tony said startling Peter out of his thoughts. "W-what no. Im not gonna stay in the helicopter then I wont be able to help you." Peter looked at Tony with wide eyes.

"Yes you are. We dont know what Stiles is capable of." Tony tried to reason with him.  "But-" Peter was cut off by Tony. "No but's. Your not coming. You can be, backup." Tony tried reasoning with Peter.

"But I want to help, you know." Peter looked down at his hands. "I know, but your my responsibility. I wont let you get hurt." Tony explained. "What about this. If we really need help then you can come out. Deal?" Peter looked up at Tony who had a small smile on his face. "Okay, deal." He agreed with a small smile.

Tony patted him quickly on the back before standing up and going over to where Clint, Natasha and Bruce were standing. No one said anything. The only noise was the sound of the engine.

"Bruce I think you should come with us this time." Tony's voice sounded loud in the silence. Bruce looked over at Tony surprised. "Are you sure? I dont know if I'm gonna be able to control myself." Bruce replied with a frown. Tony nodded. "Yeah I'm sure. We need all the help we can get and I dont want to put Peter in danger unless it's absolutely necessary. Besides it's not even certain that it comes down to a fight." Tony explained shrugging at the last part.

"I agree with Tony." Natasha said looking at Bruce. "We shouldn't put Peter in danger unless it's necessary. Besides you can stand behind us and then if things get out of control the green guy can come out." Natasha continued.

Bruce nodded. "Okay, yeah I'll come with you." He agreed hesitantly. After that no one said anything. They were all dreading the meeting with Steve and Stiles again. Especially since there was a big change they would have to fight them.