Chapter 16

"They swear they dont wanna loose you, yet they dont act like they even care about you or wanna keep you"

3rd person POV
----------------------------

"The last part of the story takes place a few months ago." Stiles started telling while looking down at his hands. It was starting to get dark outside. Steve watched Stiles in the dim light.

"Jackson had left to London so he wasn't a problem anymore, but of course we cant seem to catch a break. Erica and Boyd who tried to leave to find another pack got captured. They got captured by an Alpha pack. A pack full of Alphas" Stiles explained.

"How can there only be alphas in a pack. Doesn't that mean that everybody wants to lead?" Steve questioned confused. Stiles sighed knowing this question would come. "Kinda, but there was one Alpha who was stronger than the other, Deucalion, a blind wolf. He's also know as the demon wolf." Stiles told Steve.

"At the same time the alphas were a problem there also was something called a darach. A darach means 'Dark oak' in Gaelic which is kinda the opposite of a Druid. A druid means 'Wise oak'. A darach is a Druid that chose the dark path. Do you know what a Druid is?" Stiles asked Steve.

Steve nodded. "A Druid isn't it like an emissary?" He asked to be sure. Stiles answered. "Yes exactly and in a pack a Druid is a packs emissary." Stiles was glad he didn't have to explain what a Druid is. "Did your pack have a Druid?" Steve asked. Stiles nodded. "We had an emissary. His name is Alan Deaton. He's actually a veterinarian and Scott worked for him even before he turned into a werewolf" Stiles told Steve.

"Scott and Allison had also broke up. Well The alpha pack had kidnapped Boyd and Erica. When we finally found them Erica was." Stiles paused taking a deep breath. "Erica was dead. But with Boyd was Cora- Cora Hale who we all, including Derek, thought was dead. Boyd and Cora had been locked inside this vault where moon light couldn't get in so when the finally got out they couldn't control themselves at all. With the help of Chris Argent Scott and Derek fortunately stopped them before they did any harm. It was quite the shock for Derek that she was alive"

"Well a lot of people started dying. Again." Stiles began telling. "One of the first people that died was one of my best friends h-heather" Stiles' voice cracked when he said her name. "I was the last person to see her" Stiles sighed. Steve looked at Stiles sympathetic.

Stiles hated it. He hated when people looked at him like he was just a little kid who would break at any point. Because deep inside he knew. He knew he was just a kid who had seen too much and got too much blood on they're hands and he knew he probably would break at some point.

"Lydia started finding a lot of the body so we knew that there was something going on with her we just didn't know what. After a few more people had died I figured out that it wasn't just normal murders it was sacrifices." Steve was impressed that Stiles was able to figure that out.