Chapter 5

"Sometimes all you can do is smile

"Sometimes all you can do is smile. Move on with your day, hold back the tears and pretend you're okay"

3rd person POV
----------------------------
SHIELD HEADQUARTER

Stiles wakes up with a throbbing headache. He feels disoriented and dont know where he is. He tries to move his hand but notice that both his hands are handcuffed to a metal table. Then the memory's of the last couple of hours came flooding back to him. He was luckily in control of his body, but he could still feel the Nogitsune lingering in the back of his head. He looked around the room he was in. The only things that was in the room was a metal table, two chairs on each side of the table Stiles was sitting in one of them and then there was a mirror which Stiles could figure out is a two way mirror, he can also see that there is a camera up in the right corner of the room watching him. Stiles tried to get out of the handcuffs but quickly realised that that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

All the avengers and Fury and Coulson were gathered in a room beside the interrogation room Stiles was in. They could see him through the mirror and on the computers that were monitoring him through the camera. Stiles had been unconscious for about 2 hours. They had taken turns watching him to be ready when he wakes up. Natasha was the one watching him when she noticed he was beginning to move a little. "Guys get over here I think he's waking up" Natasha said keeping her eyes on the mirror the entire time she was talking. All the avengers quickly stood up and walked over to the mirror so they could see what was happening. And she was right, he was slowly waking up.

When Stiles woke up he looked around, he looked confused. After a few minutes where he had just looked around, he tried to get out of the handcuffs but it didn't work. "So... Who wants to go in and talk to him first" Tony asked looking around at everyone. "I'll do it" Natasha said looking at Fury. She received a nod from Fury so she took that as her queue and went for the door out to the hallway. Once Natasha was out in the hallway she went over to the door that lead into Stiles's room. She stood a few seconds in front of the door before she opened it and went in

Stiles sat playing with his hands, his ADHD kicking in when the door opened. In came a women with bright red hair. Stiles was pretty sure that it was Natasha Romanoff better known as Black Widow. Stiles thought she looked intimidating the second she stepped into the room. She had a file in her hand with Stiles real name on it. She looked straight at him. Without a word she went over and sat in the chair on the opposite side of Stiles. While she sat down she slammed the file down on the table harshly.

Stiles just stared at her and didn't say a word. "You want anything to drink? Coffee, water? " Natasha asked in a sarcastic tone, but before he could answer Natasha said "no? Good". Stiles just looked at her still saying nothing. They looked each other in the eyes for awhile, before Stiles backed down and looked at the table fiddling with his hands. Natasha smirked at his reaction. "So Mieczy-" but before she could continue Stiles interrupted "Stiles... I go by Stiles" he said looking her in the eyes again. "So he does speak" Natasha answered back still smirking. "So Stiles" she said putting pressure on his name. "You want to explain this" Natasha then opened the file where all the information of the murders were.

Stiles looked at the file for a second before answering "Murders?" But he said it in more of a questioning tone. "Your Murders" Natasha questioned but it sounded more like a statement. Stiles just scoffed. "Whats so funny?!" Natasha asked in a angry tone. "You really think I'm the one killing people?"  Stiles asked with a dumbfounded look. "Can you blame us, you seem to be involved in almost every single murder in that town"
"My dads the sheriff I kinda get involved in a lot of it" Stiles said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. This time it was Natashas who scoffed. She then took a picture of Adrian Harris, Stiles's old teacher. "You killed him?" She asked looking straight in his eyes trying to read his expression. " No why would I want to kill my own teacher?"
"We have heard you didn't like each other and he was mean to you" she answered still looking him in the eyes.

Stiles was starting to get uncomfortable with her gaze at him. He felt like she could see right through him. He shifted uncomfortable in his chair. "I didn't kill him" Stiles repeated. Natasha then took a picture of Heather, Stiles's friend laid it on the table. "You killed her?" She asked like it was the most normal question. "No I didn't kill her" he said looking irritated. "But you were the last one to see her? You know who took her" Natasha asked, Stiles could clearly see she still believed he killed her. " I didn't kill her" he said in a angry voice losing his calm facade. "I believe you did" she stated calmly. "She was my friend, why would I want to kill her?" he questioned in a quit voice, almost a whisper. "I dont know you tell me" Natasha folded her arms, she hadn't looked away from him a single time.

She went on with the next person. A young male Stiles remembered were fixing his car when Jackson as the Chanima killed him. She laid the picture in front of him. "You and him were the only on in the mechanic and he got killed how do you explain that?" Natashal looked him straight in the eyes while she asked. "I repeat i didn't kill him, i haven't killed anyone. How many times do i have to say it for you to understand?!" She didn't answer that instead she put two new photos down of Allison and Aiden. Stiles could feel tears brimming his eyes just by looking at the photos. He did that, he killed them. But he cant tell them that, they would just lock him up and then he would hurt someone. "What about these two, Did you kill any of them. We heard that your were friends with them" Natasha said. She could see the pictures upset Stiles, but she didn't care.

She was one hundred procent sure he is the was the one killing people in Beacon Hills. "What about when you locked yourself up in the mental institution Eichen House, why did you do that?"
"I had really bad Insomnia and when I finally slept I was sleep walking" Stiles answered the question with a shrug like it didn't matter at all. " What about your powers, the one you used against us?" Natasha asked getting annoyed by now. Stiles didn't answer he just looked at her. "How long have you had powers?" Stiles didn't answer. "What can you powers do?"
He still didn't answer. "The powers you showed us is that the only things you can do?" He still didn't answer he just looked at her. Natasha stood up from the chair and slammed her fist down in the table. "Listen here you little bastard you answer me when I talk to you" Stiles still didn't say anything he sat in complete silence just looking at her. For anyone else who would have faced Natasha it would have been terrifying but not for Stiles, he had faced werewolfs, Chanimas, darachs, Kitsunes and Nogitsunes. When Natasha realised he weren't gonna answer she took the file and walked out of the room.

The avengers had looked at everything that had happened. Just from when Natasha walk in perfectly calm till she lost her temper and walked out. They had never seen her loss her temper like that. Natasha walked into the room the avengers was in, slammed the file on a table and sat down in a chair. "He didn't answer the questions we need someone else to try and do it" Natasha said looking up at the others. Everyone stayed silent, no one really wanted to go in and talk to him. They saw how angry he makes Natasha. "I'll do it" Tony said raising his hand like he was in school. No one said anything against it so he took the file Natasha had slammed on the table and walked out the door. When he was out in the hallway he walked over to the door that led into Stiles's room. He hesitated for a few second before walking in.

______________________
Chapter 5 is complete. Hope you have a nice day. My Spotify account has been hacked so that sucks:( but else everything's good with me.

Love ya all

Your blue eyed friend

1530 words