Chapter 3

"Im tired of fighting

"Im tired of fighting. For once I wanna be fought for."

Stiles POV
----------------------------
I had just arrived in New York. After 46 hours of driving only stopping a few times to pee or get something to drink. I hadn't eaten or slept the whole way there. I had just parked the car. I took my bag with all my things and got out of the car. I started with just walking around in the city and see it.

After about and hour of just walking around in the city i notice its about to get dark. I see a little café a few feet's away and I go over to it. I open the door and I'm immediately welcomed with the sweet smell of food. The smell makes me realise how hungry I really am. But I dont deserve to eat. Not after what I did to all those people. To Aiden. To Allison. Im walking up to order something to drink when I get the feeling I'm being watched. I look around but I cant see anyone looking at me i shrug it off and go up and order a coffee.

They hand me my coffee and I go over to a table to sit down. After a couple of minutes I again get the overwhelming feeling that I'm being watched, I look around me and this time I spot a middle aged man looking at me. I quickly look away so he doesn't know that I has seen him. I then see another man saying something into his ear and then look at me. Im sure they are watching me, I grab my bag and walk out the café and as I predicted they are following me. I keep walking acting like I haven't noticed them. After a four minutes two more people has joined them and following me. Suddenly two of them are in front of me and stand with guns raised at me. "Down on your knees and hands on your head" one of the people in front of me yells.

I look around and see a big rock right beside me. I slowly get down on my knees but dont take my hands on my head. "Put your hands on your he" but before he can finish I take the rock and throw it right at his face which make him drop his gun. Before any of the other people can react I take his gun and shoot one of the people behind me in the leg, he scream in pain. Im about to try and get away when one of the people points a gun right at my head.

"Drop the gun kid, we dont want to hurt" I look around to try and find an escape but there isn't any. I drop the gun on the ground and one of the other people take. "We are Here on behalf of SHIELD, everything you say can and will be used against you " the agent with the gun pointed at my head says in a serious voice. "Please dont" I say in a pleading voice looking him straight in the eyes. But they dont listen to me.

One of the other agents, I'm assuming they are, walk over and handcuff me. I begin to struggle and try to get of of the handcuffs but the agent that handcuffed me grab my arm and start leading me away.

We have been walking for five minutes and i have no idea where were headed. A jet with Shields initial begin to come into view and I realise that they are bringing me into custody. I begin to struggle again. "Let me go, stop let me go!" I yell at them but they ignore me. I manage to get out of the guys grip. I try to run off but one of the agents quickly tackles me to the ground. "Get of me!" I scream at him but he doesn't listen. The jet says a loud sound signaling its opening and while he's distracted I kick him right in the face. I manage to run a few meters before another agent grabs me. "Let go of me" I scream in a desperate voice at the agent, but of course he doesn't let me go.

I try to get out of the agents grip again "stop fighting kid" he says in a frustrated voice. "Let go... Please" I try again in a desperate tone but i know it won't work. "We cant do that kid" the agents says. Suddenly all the desperation is replaced by anger. I suddenly stop in my tracks. "Stop resisting" the agents says in a very annoyed voice. And suddenly its like I dont have control over my body anymore. Like he is back. Like void is back. I can feel my eyes turn. "I said let me go" I say in a dark voice. I can barely recognize my own voice. The agent looks at me in horror. "Wha-what happened to-to your ey-ey-eyes" the agents says looking at me in horror. I smirk at his words and before he can react I grab him by his throat and throw him away.

The other agents points theyre guns at me. I just smile at them. And in a blink of an eye I'm over by another agents I have taken his gun and shot him right in the head with it. I turn around to look at the other agents who's looking at me with horrified expressions. One of the agents then step into action and shoot at me, but right when the bullet is about to hit me a black shock wave explodes from out of my body hitting all the agents. I look around too see that all the agents are severely injured. I grin to myself. I walk over to a female agent in her late twenties, i look at her for a little bit before I realise she's dead. The shock from seeing her dead makes me get control back over my body, I can also feel my eyes changing back to its original colour. I drop down on my knees with tear brimming my eyes. I did it again, I killed someone again.

I can feel tears running down my cheeks. Its then I remember the jet behind. I turn around to see that the shock wave have removed the power from the jet so the door cant open. So I do the first thing that comes to mind. I run. I run away from the agents, the injured, the dead. As I run i can feel tears running down my cheeks but I dont stop. Memory's from Beacon Hills starts flashing in my head which just makes me run faster. Then realization sets in. The Nogitsune is back. Stronger than ever, and it wants more chaos, strife and pain than ever before.

3rd person POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SHIELD HEADQUARTER

Fury had just got the news. The kid had disappeared, it sounded like he apparently had some kind of powers which makes everything much more complicated. Fury had called all the avengers in for a meeting. They slowly filled the room they was in only a day ago. When everyone was in the room Fury stood up from the chair. "Today we tried to capture the suspect, Mieczysław Stilinski, but it turns out he have some powers that we didn't know about. The powers injured three of our agents severely and killed another agent" Fury said looking at all the avengers. " What powers has he" Bruce questioned looking at Fury. Instead of answering Fury showed them some footage they had from the jet. Everyone looked surprised when the footage was over. How could a seventeen years old kid do so much damage. Fury then began again " This has just heightened our suspicion that he's the one killing in Beacon Hills. Our Agents couldn't take him down so now you have to" Fury finished looking at all if them. "Im in" Clint was the first to speak up. Everyone else agreed right after. I he could do so much damage. Even kill people he had to be stopped.

_________________________
Third chapter is done;) sorry if my fight scenes are terrible its my first time ever writing a fight scene. You are welcome to come with suggestion if you have any.

Love ya All <3

From your new friend :D

1410 words