Chapter 4

"I try to not miss you, I try to let go, but in the end, your always on my mind"

3rd person POV
----------------------------
SHIELD HEADQUARTER

Everyone had suited up and was ready to fight against the kid. "Alright, everyone ready to kick some ass" Tony said in a excited voice. Natasha and Fury glared at him but neither said anything. "Remember were catching him not killing him" Steve said looking around at everyone with a serius look in his eyes. "I will do what I have to do, so if the kid is close to killing any of you I won't hesitate with killing him" Clint said looking at Steve. Steve sighed but didn't say anything about. Steve still felt like there was more to the story, he didn't believe that the kid had killed all those people, there had to be more to the story, or something that they've missed.

All the avengers now sat in a jet on the way to where they had tracked the kid to be. Natasha and Clint where talking to each other. Tony where checking his suit while Bruce where talking to Coulson about hulk. Steve sat in his own thoughts thinking. Thinking about the mission. About the kid. He still didn't believe he had done it. He couldn't believe it. Coulson gave a little cough from him gaining everyone's attention. "We will be landing in 5 minutes. We will be landing a little away from where the suspect is so he won't see you. The mission is to capture the suspect, we want him alive. Is everyone clear with the mission" Coulson said looking at everyone. Everyone agreed. "Alright what are we waiting for" Tony said standing up with his suit on, looking at everyone.

The jet had now landed and the doors in the jet had opened. Every avenger walked out of the jet. They walked for a little while until they saw him. He was standing in the middle of an abandoned alley all by himself. He was wearing dark blue jeans and a black T-shirt. His clothe were dirty and a little torn some places. He was standing with his back against them and it didn't look like he had seen them. Bruce was standing behind everyone else, he was there just in case they couldn't take him down without the hulk. Tony looked at the others and then raised his hand pointed at the kid so he was ready to shoot if there happened anything. "Hands on your head and turn around" Tony yelled gaining his attention. He quickly turned around looking scared at them. He has a sickly pale skin and big dark bags under his eyes. He almost look like he was already dead. Tony was shocked to see him. He hadn't expected that he was gonna look so fragile. None of the avengers had expected him to look like that. Tony had let the shock overtook his features for a second but quickly regained his posture. "I repeat hands on your head, we dont want to hurt you kid" Tony said again.

Stiles POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been running without a break for a long time. I dont know how long, I have completely lost track of time. But I keep running. I run until I trip over a big branch. I curse under my breath. I slowly begin to stand up. Its first now I feel how sore my whole body is, my whole body ache and hurts. As I stand up I notice i have blood on my hands. Blood from the agent. Blood from the person I killed. My breath catches in my throat and i feel like I cant breath. Tears starts forming in my eyes again. I need to get the blood off my hands, that's the only thought in my head. I begin walking looking for some water i can get it off with. I cant see where I'm going because of the tears and i cant breath. Tears are running down my face now and i feel dizzy from the lack of oxygen.