Chapter 9

"Sometimes all you can do is lie in bed, and hope to fall asleep before you fall apart"

Steve thought for a moment before giving a defeated sigh. "Fine-" Steve said leaning forward in his chair looking Stiles in the eyes.
"I'll help you escape"

3rd person POV
----------------------------
SHIELD HEADQUARTER

Stiles leaned back in his chair. "Good. Then that's settled" Steve nodded at Stiles. Steve then realised that he had been there for a long time. Steve pull out his phones and the time says its 08:12 AM which means the other avengers will be there soon. "I have to go Stiles. When the other avengers comes in today dont tell them anything I will come by later when I have figured out how I can get you out of here" Steve told Stiles in a firm voice. Stiles just gave Steve a quick nod, and with that Steve stood up from his chair and walked over to the door. Steve had his hands on the door handle and was just about to open when Stiles spoke up. "Be careful" Stiles told him in a rushed voice surprising Steve. "Thanks, you too kid" Steve answered back and with that Steve left the room.

Steve walked out in the hallway and started going down to his room, but because luck just weren't with him he ran into Natasha on the way down. "Hey Steve, where are you going where gonna go talk to the kid now remember" Natasha said looking up at Steve. "Oh yeah, sorry completely forgot about that" Steve said turning around walking with Natasha down the hall again heading for Stiles room. God damn it Steve thought to himself while walking with Natasha.

When Steve and Natasha was at Stiles' room Steve saw that the other avengers had arrived. "Hey there Natasha, Steve, ready to talk some more to the little bastard in there" Tony greeted them when he saw Steve and Natasha arrive, Tony being in a better mood than yesterday. All the avengers got into the room beside where Stiles was, having no idea Steve was in there just a few minutes ago. They all sat in silence looking at Stiles.

Natasha was the first to break the silence. "Who's going in to talk to him?" Natasha questioned looking around at all the avengers. No one said anything. No one really wanted to talk to him, all for different reasons. "I can try to do it" Bruce said in a hesitant voice. Tony was the first to dismissed that idea. "You're not going in yo talk to him. That kid is very good at making people angry and we dont want an accident with your green friend" Tony finished. "But I ca-" Bruce started, but before he could finish Natasha spoke. "He's right, Bruce, we dont want anything to happen" Bruce sighed a sad sigh, but didnt say anything against it. Natasha knew Bruce just really wanted to help, but they couldn't risk it. Clint sighed. "I'll go try to talk to him. See if I can get anything useful out of him" Clint said looking at the mirror to Stiles who sat in his seat. Clint received a nod and went out the door, and then into Stiles' room

That's how the next 34 minutes went. Clint sat in Stiles' room trying to get Stiles to talk, but Stiles wouldn't answer anything Clint asked him. Stiles did exactly as Steve told him to, he didnt answer any questions or told them anything. While Stiles sat in the interrogation room with Clint, Steve sat on the other side of the mirror trying to find a way to break Stiles out of here. While Steve sat in his own thoughts trying to figure out how to break Stiles out Clint walked back into they're room with a unsatisfied expression.