Chapter 1

"Tears come from the heart not the brain"

Stiles POV
----------------------------
I couldn't take it anymore. The pack has been blaming me for Allison and Aidens death ever since we defeated the Nogitsune. Even Scott blames me. I cant take it anymore I need to get out of Beacon Hills, so that's what I'm gonna do. After school today I'm leaving beacon Hills. I bet no one will miss me, maybe except for my dad. But theres still a whole day left of the hell hole called school. Right now I'm sitting in my jeep on the way to school.

When I get to school I quickly spot the pack by the entrance talking to each other. I get out of the jeep and quickly pull my hoodie over my head and try to get in the school without the pack seeing me. I keep my head down the entire time. Luckily I get inside without being spotted by the pack and I head for my first class which is economics with coach. Unfortunately Isaac and Scott also have economics now. I get in the class and I quickly go to the seat in the back of the room as far away from Isaac and Scott I can sit. The bell rings and coach comes in and starts talking but I tune it out. I see Isaac looking at me multiple times during the class. His eyes shine pure hatred towards me.

The class is finally over and I gather my things and get out of the classroom. Im walking down the almost empty hallway heading for my next class when I'm suddenly pushed harshly into one of the lockers. Its Isaac standing right in front of me holding my shirt in his fist and pushing me against the locker so I cant escape. He looks at me with the same look he had in class. A look showing pure hatred. "You killed her" said he through clenched teeth. I look at him with a mixed look of sadness and guilt. " I-I I'm sorry" I said looking at the ground "it was your fault you killed them all, you should have died instead if them, instead of her" Isaac said back. I agreed with him, I should have been the one who died not them " I hate you and I'm gonna make you pay for what you did to her, to all of the people you have killed" he said. He let go of my shirt with one hand and lifted his fist up preparing to hit me right in the face. I closed my eyes preparing for the hit, but it never came. I could feel someone push Isaac away from me. I opened my eyes an in front of me was Scott looking at Isaac. "Leave him alone Isaac, he's not worth it" Scott said almost whispering the last part, I dont know if i was suppose to hear it or not. Isaac looked at him with anger clearly showing in his features but didn't argue with him and walked away.

Scott looked at me and i was just about to say something but before i had the chance Scott interrupted me an said " i know it was the Nogitsune, Stiles, but i cant help but blame you for their deaths, for Allisons death. Every time I look at you I want to hurt you, seruisly hurt you. You should stay away from us, you have to stay away from us for your own safety I dont know how long I can contain myself" he looked at me in the eyes and I could feel the tears brimming my eyes, but I wouldn't cry, not in front of Scott. I didn't trust my voice so I just gave him a small nod. He looked at me one more time before walking away leaving me in the school hallway all by myself. I couldn't take it anymore so I sad down and I started sobbing. All that pain, sadness, grief and sorrow I let it all out, everything I've been keeping inside, it all came out. After a few minutes where I finally had calmed myself down I stood up I took my bag and ran out to my jeep.

I got in it and started to drive home. Now more than ever before I needed to get out of this town. When I was finally home I ran upstairs and packed the things I needed. I also took a photo of my mom, dad and I and I took a photo of me and the pack we had taken once, even sourwolf was on the picture. I smiled at the memory but I quickly stopped when I remembered why I was leaving. When I was done packing I went down stair and wrote a note to my dad

Dear dad

I cant do it anymore I need a break from this town, from the pack, from everything. Im not gonna tell you were i am and I dont know how long I will be gone but I promise to come back. Please dont start drinking again

Love you, Stiles

After I wrote the note I took some money out of my dads safety, just so I could make it the first couple of weeks. I took all of my things and went out to my jeep and jumped and started driving away. I didn't look back. This was a new start was the thought I had while driving out of beacon Hills on the way to a new life i New York City.

_______________________
First Chapter hope you like it. Please correct me if there is any spelling or Grammar mistake ( there is probably a lot) you are welcome to come with suggestion to the book. Also this is my first book so sorry if its bad

Love from me to you

983 words